Chapter 21

Mallory's POV

I walk out of the small play room that had been set up for Jack and Katherine to play in while Nick was going meet and greets or sound check. "Well if you're his wife then I can see why Nick slept with me while he was in South America." I turn around then see a girl standing their blonde hair, blue eyes, large chest this was the woman who had slept with Nick and tore my marriage apart. "You must be Candace I've heard a lot about you." She looks at me with a smile on her face "Is that because Nick says my name when he's in bed with you?" that comment makes me snap she had taken it too far. I launch myself at her then start punching her once she's on the ground a few minutes later I'm pulled off her I turn around to see Nick.

Nick's POV

I pull Mal off Candace then pull her around behind me and stay between her and Candace. I turn and look at Candace "Stay away from me and my family I'm sorry that I ever got involved with someone like you." She looks at me with a smirk on her face "that's not what you were saying for two months in South America." I hear Mal gasp from behind her. I would have to talk to her later I step toward Candace "All you are is a groupie Whore!!! Security get her out of here." Two guards walk up then start pulling her out of the building I go to talk to my body guard and tell him to talk to security about make sure Candace doesn't come around again. I look around and see that Mal had disappeared I sigh then go to sound check.

Mallory's POV

I walk in mine and Nick's room after I put Jack and Katherine down for the night he looks up at me as I walk in. "Kids asleep?" I nod then walk in the bathroom change into my pajamas, brush my teeth then look in the mirror Nick and I had been working things out but after finding out he had been cheating for two months it upset me and made me doubt Nick again since he hadn't told me before now I take a deep breath then walk out of the bathroom. Nick sits up when I walk over to the bed "Please talk to me Mal don't let what she said come between us we've been working this out." I let out a sigh then sit down on my side of the bed. Nick waits then gives up turns off the lamp then I lay on my side of the bed.

Nick's POV

I look over at Mal when she wakes up I reach over then put my hand on her waist. "Can we talk about what happened with Candace? So, we can finally settle things between us?" She takes a deep breath the nods I take a deep breath then finally decide on where I should start so this doesn't end badly. "I should have told you how long I was with her and I'm sorry that I didn't I want to put her and all of that behind us. I love you all I see and want is you I will do whatever it takes to prove that I can't lose you again please don't shut me out." She covers my mouth with her hand then she looks at me and smiles. "Let's forget it ever happened I forgive you, I love you too Nick we can do this I want us to be the way we used to be I want our old life back." We were going to be okay if she wanted to forget then we would I was more than ready to put this behind us. I lean down then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck we were going to be happy again.