Chapter 22

AJ'S POV

I look over at Nick while we're sitting together he said there was something he wanted to talk to me about and I wasn't sure if I wanted to know. He takes a deep breath then looks at me "I've been thinking about proposing to Mal again, I'm going to take her on a beach vacation then ask her to marry me again." I was a little skeptical about his plan after what he had done to her. "Are you sure about this Nick? Don't propose to her again if you think there's even the slightest chance you won't stay faithful if you think that you will cheat on her again just leave her alone and let her go." I know it sounded harsh but she didn't deserve to go through anything like that again. Nick looks at me "I'm really sure about this AJ. I want to be with her I learned my lesson I want us to be together forever." He had learned "That's great Nick I'm so happy for you." I hoped this would go a lot better than it had the first-time Nick wouldn't do anything that stupid again.

Mallory's POV

I finish running the comb through Hacksaw's mane and tail I hear footsteps walking toward the barn I look up and see Nick walks over then sits down. I turn around then walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck he wraps his arms around my waist then looks up at me "I've been thinking what if we go to the beach house we haven't been there in a while and it's been a long time since we've been alone together." I laugh then sit down in his lap. He had a point it had been awhile and it would be nice to be alone together I let out a sigh then start running my fingers through his hair "We can go I've missed the beach house." He smiles then kisses me I kiss back then lay my head on his shoulder.

Nick's POV

After Mal agrees to go on a beach vacation I get busy if I was going to propose to Mallory again I was going to need another ring. I shouldn't have messed up it was hard enough to find the perfect ring the first time how I would I find it the second time without any help from the other guys I let out a sigh then go to a different jewelry store. I must be really in love with Mal to do this twice I loved her more than anything she was my other half, the mother of my children I couldn't live without her. I couldn't wait to marry her again this time I was going to do it right this marriage would be perfect because I wasn't going to mess up again.

Kristin's POV

I leave Kevin to play with Mason and Maxwell as I walk into the kitchen when my phone starts ringing I sit down at the counter then answer. "Hello?" "Hey Kristin." It was Mal calling I hadn't heard from her in a while "Mal it's good to hear from you how is everything going with Nick at the new house?" She takes a deep breath then I hear the happiness in her voice when she starts speaking. "Things are great we are still working on everything we love the new house Nick actually wants us to go to the Beach house for a vacation just the two of us." Sounds like Nick had a plan for the two of them they needed the time away so they could focus on them. "You and Nick should go Kev and I can come down and watch Jack and Katherine for you." "That's great thank you!!"

Nick's POV

I get in bed that night then wrap my arms around Mallory's waist then I lay my head against her stomach I look up at her when she starts running her fingers through my hair. "Ready for our adults only vacation?" She laughs then starts tracing the tattoos on my back "I am ready for this vacation but Mac and Stella are going with us." I laugh I knew she would want to bring them especially Mac. "Mac and Stella can come with us I can't wait to be alone with you again it's been awhile since we've had a trip." I loved our children they were our universe but for me to propose a second time this was a trip we would need to take alone. I just hoped that Mal would say yes again when I proposed.