Chapter 24

Mallory's POV

When we get to the Beach house all three of the dogs start walking around while Nick and I take our bags inside. It was still early in the afternoon so we decide to go for a walk we get outside then start walking I close my eyes then breathe in the rich salty air then let the sun wash over me I had missed it here the two of us needed to come here more often. Nick reaches over then holds my hand I look at him then kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back then wraps his arms around my waist he pulls away then we go back to walking. I was looking forward to this next week alone and I couldn't wait to see what it would do for our relationship.

Nick's POV

This trip was going be great it felt nice to be here again being here at the beach house had so many great memories for us. The gentle breeze and the sun shining down on the two of us felt great while we are walking I start thinking about my second proposal I wanted it to be perfect, when I asked the first time we were in Jack's nursery while she was pregnant. I look around as we walk and decide on where I'm going to propose the second time, here on the beach was the perfect spot it was beautiful and it would be another great memory for the two of us to have here. Now I just needed to decide on when I was going to ask.

AJ'S POV

We all anxiously wait to hear something from Nick and Mal during their vacation for the first two days it's quiet which made us nervous because we knew that he was going to propose to her again. During the third day the tweets and Facebook posts start it's pictures of the beach, the sunset, pictures of each other with really lovey dovey captions and hash tags it was great to see the two of them happy the time alone was really doing the two of them good. I knew that this time Nick was going to do it right he wanted Mal he was going to be faithful I knew we would all be invited to their second wedding but Nick was killing us making her wait for her answer to the proposal.

Nick's POV

I step outside onto the porch and see Mal riding a horse that she had rented from a stable nearby She sees me then smiles and waves I wave then walk over to her. She jumps off the horses then walks over to me I wrap my arms around her waist then hug her she hugs back then lays her head against my chest I kiss her head then we stand together and watch the sunset. The first three days of the trip had been perfect I was enjoying our time together we were close to having our solid relationship back the we had before she still loved me and I managed to gain her trust back for a second time. I was happy and in a few more days I would propose again.