Epilogue

Nick's POV

The years following Sierra's birth were great years. Mal and I have recently celebrated our fortieth wedding anniversary I couldn't believe we had been together this long even though she was still close to sixty her hair was still long and brown her eyes were still a bright green I loved her more now than when we got married. All three of our children were adults now Sierra had just graduated college and received her teaching degree just like Mal, Jack is a heart surgeon and he recently got engaged to Ava which almost made AJ have a break down. Katherine is a writer with two best sellers already Mal and I couldn't be any prouder of our children as for Backstreet not long after Sierra was born we marked twenty-five years together as a group. With that milestone, we decided to spend more time with our families and pursued other endeavors we still hold the record for bestselling boy band of all time.

Mallory's POV

My children were adults starting their own lives, Hacksaw was old now he spent his days out in the pasture, Mac and Stella's fur were now gray they no longer ran around and their movements were slow. Age was starting to catch up with Nick and I as well but we didn't care our relationship was stronger than ever we had forty years of marriage to go with it I start thinking back to all those years ago on a hot summer day when Nick moved in across the street from me. Life with Nick had been more than rewarding I couldn't wait for the next forty years for us to spend together, I was still in love with my Backstreet Boy next door I would love him until the day I died.

Author's Note: Here we are at the end of another Nick Carter story I wasn't planning on doing a sequel for the Backstreet Boy Next Door but I think it turned out really well . First of all I would like to thank everyone who has read and vote on this story it means a lot and I hope you all continue to enjoy anything that I write and come up with, secondly a massive thank you to StaceyCarpenter7 for helping me with this story when I wasn't sure or got stuck with it I couldn't write this without you.

More stories to come in the future hope you all enjoy them