Chapter 26

Mallory's POV

I take a deep breath as I look through my closet Nick and I were having a night out to celebrate our engagement I just wasn't sure on what I should wear. Nick walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist then he starts kissing my shoulders "everything okay?" I sigh "I can't decide on what to wear." He gently bites down on my shoulder then starts looking through the closet. Nick pulls out a red dress then lays it on the bed "That's going to look really good on you." He pulls me to him then kisses me I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck he walks out of the bedroom and I start getting ready for tonight. I could tell that Nick was happy about today I couldn't blame him I was too.

Nick's POV

I was excited about tonight I couldn't wait to celebrate this was big. I had gone out with this I look outside and smile when the limo pulls I turn around and see Mallory walk in the room she looked beautiful she walks over to me "are you ready?" I smile then take her hand and lead her outside. She stops when she sees the limo "Is this for us?" I look down at her "I've done everything big for tonight." She smiles then we walk over to the limo tonight was going to be our new start for the engagement. I hope that she would enjoy tonight because it was for us and mainly for her.

Mallory's POV

Nick and I go to dinner at a small upscale restaurant where he had gotten a private table, we sit and talk while were eating Nick constantly reaches over to hold my hand, after we eat a small jazz band starts playing. Nick stands up then holds his hand out I take it then we start dancing he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck then lay my head on his shoulder tonight had been perfect this week had brought the two of us closer together I couldn't wait for us to get married again he had came along way it would be different. I wouldn't want to give Nick up for anything I knew that we were meant to be together.

Nick's POV

It's late when Mal and I make it back home we walk in and I shut the door then we go to the bedroom Mal walks over to the window and opens it the moon shines in and the sound of the waves start filling the room. I walk over to her then she looks up at me "Tonight was amazing I really enjoyed it." She looks up at me then I kiss her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck. I grab the zipper on the back of her dress then pull it down and push it off in the floor she unbuttons my jacket and I pull it off then she moves to my shirt she unbuttons it and pulls it off. I push her back on the bed then get on top of her and start kissing down her neck she grabs my belt then unhooks it and pulls it off I hear it hit the floor then she unzips my pants and starts pulling them off. I throw them in the floor I look at her then slowly run my hands down her waist "I love you." "I love you too." I kiss her then she kisses back and runs her hands down my chest then she grabs my boxers pulls them off and tosses them in the floor. I slide into her and she wraps her legs around my waist tonight definitely wasn't over.