Chapter 38

Nick's POV

We celebrate Jack's birthday with it being December and cold we have a small party with all the guys and their families he was happy with all his birthday presents. Once all the kids are running around playing we all sit and talk I look at Mal she takes a deep breath then puts her hand on her large stomach Sierra was due in April four months to go. I walk over then look at her "Everything okay?" She nods "She's just kicking a lot today." I put my hand on her stomach then feel a few kicks. Rochelle looks over at the two of us "What's her name?" "Sierra Grace Carter." They all start talking about the name. Leigh looks at us "It's a beautiful name we can't wait to meet her." Our children were loved and I was thankful for the guys.

Mallory's POV

When the kids are asleep that night I get out gifts and wrapping paper then finish wrapping their gifts I look over at Nick as he starts looking at the gifts around the tree. He was worse than the kids "You're snooping Nick." He smiles then walks over and helps me wrap their gifts "Just looking to see if I had any gifts." I laugh then look at him. "Yes you have gifts I wouldn't forget about but no snooping." He sighs then puts a bow on a wrapped box "No snooping I have a gift for you too one is big and the other is for both of us. I knew what the other gift was. We finish wrapping then put them under the tree Nick helps me off the couch then we go to bed.

Christmas Eve

Nick's POV

Tomorrow was our Christmas dinner with Mal's family tonight Mal had cooked us a dinner, everything had been put away and right now I was reading The Night Before Christmas to Jack and Katherine. I hear two small yawns then a few minutes later once the book is over I look down and see the two of them sleeping in my arms Mal walks in the room and smiles. I take them to their rooms and put them to bed I walk in the living room and see Mal sitting out a plate of cookies then she stands in front of the tree and the lights cast a glow around her. I walk over to her then she looks up at me I kiss her then wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I take her hand then pull her to the couch. I pull away then lay some blankets and pillows in the floor I gently push her back and get on top of her she grabs my shirt then pulls it off. I start kissing down her neck then slowly pull down the straps of her nightgown she runs her fingers through my hair, I grab the nightgown and slowly pull it off the lights from the tree were casting a small glow on her skin. She tugs down my sweats and boxers I pull them off then toss them to side she pulls me down and kisses I kiss back then slide into her and take things slow. This was one Christmas memory I was going to cherish forever.

Mallory's POV

"Mommy!!! Daddy!!! It's time to get up!!! Santa has been here!!!" I yawn then roll over closer to Nick. "Your children are awake." He lets out a groan "Before sunrise they are your children." I laugh then punch him lightly in the shoulder "We'll be there soon go downstairs." I get out of bed then put on some sweats and one of Nick's shirts. We go downstairs then Jack and Katherine tear open their gifts and start playing with their new toys I pick up a small envelope then hand it to Nick. He opens it then smiles "Season tickets to Tampa Bay!!!" I smile then nod "You like it?" he kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away then starts leading me outside "Time for you to see your gift." Wonder what my gift was?

Nick's POV

I cover Mal's eyes as we walk outside I stop in front of her gift then take a deep breath. "Ready?" She nods I move my hands then she sees her car for the first time she looks at me then looks at the car. "Is this for me?" I nod then put my hand on her waist "I know that you wanted something bigger and I wanted you to have something stronger so I bought you this." She hugs me then wraps her arms around my waist I wrap my arms around her then kiss her head "Do you like it?" She looks up at me and smiles. "I love the car thank you it's perfect." I was happy and relieved she liked the car Christmas had been perfect.

" I was happy and relieved she liked the car Christmas had been perfect