7: panicking at the disco

Grace's eyes scanned over her figure on the mirror in front of her

     Grace's eyes scanned over her figure on the mirror in front of her. She stood in the boy's locker room at 5 am since there were no bathrooms anywhere in the station, which left the pack with no other choice but to sneak inside the school at that ungodly hour. She sighed before taking her shirt off, leaving her with only her red bra and some leggings. She looked down at her belly, a flat stomach staring back at her in the mirror. She could only imagine how it would feel to have a human inside your belly, kicking and forming in the span of nine months. She smiled softly as she imagined it. Grace always wanted to be a mother, ever since she was little when her mom was left to take care of her family on her own. She couldn't imagine the bond created between a mother and her child and she wanted it, yet not right now at that age.

     Isaac and Boyd were the firsts to go to the showers, Boyd coming out before Grace entered the locker room, leaving Isaac to take a shower. Grace cold hear the water still running as she observed herself in the mirror, her mind still imagining what her future could be like now when she could die at any second. Hell, she'd already died like two times. It brought her great sorrow that she couldn't have a family without putting them in danger from the moment they'd come into existence. As Grace's mind was consumed in thoughts, she didn't seem to hear that the shower had stopped running. She took off her leggings, setting it on the bench next to the locker where Erica had put the clothes she'd picked out for Grace, which was on the top of the locker. She sighed, cursing at herself for being so short as she stood on her tip toes to try and reach for her clothes.

     At that moment, Isaac came out of the showers, his mop of hair pulled back from the water, only wearing jeans as his eyes came in contact with the view in front of him. His eyes widened as his cheeks became flushed, his mouth dropping slightly as he saw the girl he liked only in her underwear standing a few feet in front of him. Grace's head snapped towards his direction, at first feeling exposed and embarrassed. Her attitude flipped once she saw Isaac's face, his cheeks flushed and his eyes wide, giving her a sense of confidence.

     "Take a picture, Lahey," she said, looking back at the locker, "It'll last longer," she smirked, chuckling a bit as Isaac looked down in embarrassment, his cheeks pigmented with a dark crimson.

     Grace bit her lip as she smiled to herself, feeling butterflies in her belly at Isaac's reaction towards seeing her body. She reached out on top of the lockers, sighing in content as she finally got a hold of her clothes, setting them down in the bench. Isaac walked towards her, his baby blue eyes trying to look at anywhere but her body. Isaac stood next to her, his eyes glued to the floor, his height working at his advantage as he could take in every inch of Grace's exposed body, biting his bottom lip as he felt a chill run down his spine at the sight of her, her cleavage very visible from his point of view.

     Grace put a strand of her hair behind her ear, looking at Isaac from the corner of her eye. She figured he was standing there to look for his shirt, Grace turning towards him with a black v-neck on her hands, handing it to him. He muttered a shy thanks as he took the shirt, his eyes trying to look only into her eyes. Grace smiled slightly as he walked away, putting on the clothes the blonde had picked out for her, which turned out to be very revealing. Grace sighed before putting on her tight red pencil skirt that ended a few inches above her her knee, which came with a black leather crop top, exposing her midriff. She was sure it was against the school dress code, yet so were the very revealing styles Erica was sporting for the last couple of days. To top it all off, there laid a leather jacket, which reminded Grace of Derek when she met him for the first time, and some platforms.