13: this is just the start

Isaac, Scott, and Grace were in the boy's locker room, the stench of distress thick in the air as the news that Stiles was missing and Jackson apparently killed himself with his own venom spread

Isaac, Scott, and Grace were in the boy's locker room, the stench of distress thick in the air as the news that Stiles was missing and Jackson apparently killed himself with his own venom spread. Noah Stilinski looked down, sighing as he talked to the three of them, "I gotta meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened to Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot so that means..." he said, sighing as he started to trail off, "Hell, I don't know what that means..." he said, the trio sharing a look of worry, "Look, if he answers his phone, answers his emails, or any one of you guys see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac whispered.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out by all the attention or something. We'll find him," Scott reassured, but deep inside the three of them were actually worried about the pale teenager.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys," Noah said before leaving the locker room. Isaac and Scott looked at each other with worry in their eyes, about to say something before Coach cut them off.

"McCall," he started, referring to Scott, "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the team next season if you don't get your grades up," he scolded, a hint of actual concern in his tone.

"Yeah, I know, Coach," Scott said.

"I mean, I–I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kinda hate Greenberg, but, we'll, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we..." He looked down, "I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," Scott reassured, making Bobby nod before leaving, leaving the three of them alone in the room.

Scott looked around before ripping out the metal door of Stiles's locker. "You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked as soon as Scott handed him a shoe.

"Yeah. We both are."

"How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" He protested, being ignored by Scott as he looked at Derek who stood behind them.

"We need to talk," Derek said, his hands behind his body. Peter walked out from behind a wall, making Scott tense up beside Grace.

"Yeah. We all do," Peter said, a smirk covering his features.

"Holy shit," Scott said, his eyes never leaving Peter.

"Yeah, I know," Grace sighed, crossing her arms over her chest, "The full moon turned into Michael Jackson's Thriller video." She walked towards Derek and his uncle, standing beside Derek with her arms crossed over her chest, Isaac's eyes dropping as he looked at the small distance between Grace and Derek.

"Well, that video was iconic so I'm gonna say that means my entrance was also iconic," Peter said, making Grace scoff.

"What the hell is this?" Scott whined.