chapter 1:leaving school

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.uggg!i hate it.I throw on some cloths and go dowstairs and get a pop tart "off to school?your gonna be late,just like you are to every thing because your a horrible child."well then.that made no sense.after i eat my poptart i go upstairs and brush my teeth and hair,and grab my back pack,and go out side.i stand a the bus stop lookin at this app called i-funny.i look through the featured,when i feel a presense behind me.i  hope its not thatt dick josh.he bullys me and he is soo fucking mean.i turn around slowly to see alice.whew.

alice:why so jumpy?

me:i thought you were josh

alice:hahahaha noooo.

me:the freakin bus needs to hurry up,its five mins late.

alice:fo shizzle

me:...um....okay....o.o

alice:what ever.haha

the bus pulls up.we find a empty seat,and sit.the bus is loud and the bus driver isent doing anything about it.wow.keep up the good work.-_-then i hear a male voice enturpting my train of thoughts.

mystery guy:im surprised you to fat asses can fit in that seat!haha!

it was josh.ugg .why?

me:go away josh...

josh:exscuse me?your on my bus,so you dont talk back.get that through your hard head.it must be hard as a brick.

alice-cough-thats what your mom said -cough-

josh:what did you freaks say

me:nothing -rolls eyes and cuddles with hoodie-

he scoffed and went back in his seat.school.yaaaay.

                             ***********1 hour later in library**********

"hey,amanda,we should leave.'i look up,questioned."to the lunch room?" "noo silly.the state.we have always talked about leaving boring utah and going to la." "yea wll your parents will care." she sighed "no,they wont.trust me,lets go." "wh-what now?" "yea theres only 1 week and 4 days.they dont need us!lets go!" i gave in.shes right no one will miss us.no one even cares about me anyway. "okay.lets go"we left to go home and meet at the greyhound bus stop.