in L.A!

********in L.A*******

amanas pov:

i wake up,and my ear buds had fallen out.i look out the window to see a large city.holy shit,where are we?"hey eddie...."i called."huh?"he said.i obviously interupted his thoughts."where are we?" he smiled"why we are in L.A" alice was asleep.i run over her seat and jump on it."HOLY SHIT!"she said,grabbing the seat infront of her for dear life.i chukled "we're in L.A biatch!"a huge grin spreads across her face.she looks out the widow."fuck yea!"she exclaimed."heres the stop"he said still smiling.we grab our things and get out.it was a warm day.it wasent to hot out,but it it wasent to cold.it was.......perfect.we were smiling like idiots.we asked directions for a near by hotel.

    it was funny,every body that drove or walked by,was a famous person.....or a youtuber.lol,thats what happens when you go some where where those kind of people live......

     we pay the lady at the desk of the hotel.it was a shitty place,but it will have to do.we unpack,take showers and jump in the bed.i know what your thinking.why the hell arent you walking around L.A?because we're lazy.we turn on the t.v

reporter:

 " 2 young girls alice and amanda have gone missing.no one knows if it was a kidnapping or a run away.parent is terrified for her child."

it cuts to my mom

mom:

"i just want my baby back,i love her and i miss her."

"lies!all lies!"i sneered.alice looks at me a giggles.she dont miss sqat.all she wants is her slave back to cook and clean while she drinks and does drugs.ugg!she is sutch a bitch.well there you go.another reason we cant go walking around.shit.well,this is going to be a great time in L.A.