trouble.

I paced around back stage. Why is it easy to talk and sing infront of a camera but not infront of actual people?

What even is this logic?

"Next up is Amanda Dawson!!"

Shitshitshitshiiiiiit. I hate this. I decided fuck the rest. The talking will be at the beginning... It will be Ronnie. I'm not... Ugh.

I stood there. On stage. In front of many judging faces. The song started... Ronnie was yelling at Charlie and then my part started.

"My mind is like a puzzle or a rubix cube, but figuring me out is something that you shouldn't do, because my thoughts are locked inside a padded room, and if thes padded walls could talk I'd surely be doomed" I sung. I, for the first time, felt a rush. I felt happy. I was facing my fear and was no longer scared.

"Troubles what they told sense the day I was born. Evil's what they stamped upon my hospital form. I tried to choke my no no with my umbilical cord. The doctor was To busy aputating my horns."

"The devil and the Lord both keep waging a war. Puling me in opposite directions I'm torn. A change of course, a deadly force, a terrible storm. Kicking down the devils for to settle the score."

"It's over, I'm older, I'm alive, I'm sober, believe me, I'm living, I'm happy, I'm winning." I was singing my lungs off.

"Faster, faster, I am on my way. Straight up, this disaster I can truly say, saved us. And I know in my heart, if you reach for the stars all the things that you dream will indeed take you far, so just hope for the best, and just say fuck the rest!" i saw the teachers faces change. Thier eyes were wide. I just smirked. I looked at Olivia. She was grinning her ass off. I had told the teacher I was doing "umbrella the all time low version."

The princeable came on stage and wouldn't let me sing any more. But of course, I screamed the lyrics at the top of my lungs, as I was carried out into the office.