Mixed emotions...

!I froze in my tracks. Shane mother fucking Dawson and Lisa fuckin Swartz holy shit ahh;

After a few seconds of freaking out, I continue walking. When I finally get up there, they are both smiling their asses off.

"Hi. You are...."Lisa said, looking down at her adoption papers.

"amanda?" She finished.

I nodded. "Well I'm Lisa and this is shane." She said. "I know..." I mumbled.

"Oh you watch us?" Lisa said, her smile bigger than ever.

I nodded."awesome. We are going to give you a few minutes so we can talk to the woman at the front desk." Shane said. "Okay." I said. And they turned around and left.

I, ran up to Alice's room. I busted through the door. "SHANE DAWSON ADOPTED ME HOLY FUCK." I shouted. She looked up.

"What the actual fuck?" she said.

I started laughing. "He and Lisa are here. They adopted me!" I exclaimed.

"Please. Why would he be here?"she said, raising an eyebrow. "Probably to adopt." I said." I can prove he's here if you want me to."

She got up and did a motion towards the door. "Lead the way." She said. "My pleasure."

We ran back down the stairs and she saw them and froze just l did. I started laughing. I poked her. She turned towards me and I just hugged her. This is when I realized I would be leaving my best friend behind. I think she realized it too. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"You have fun. " She said pulling away from the hug. We were both had tears falling down our face like bullets. "Ill be fine here. You go have an awesome life. Go make new friends." This. This is what made me cry hardest. "You know I couldn't do that....ill miss you so much"

She smiled. "Tell the others I said bye. Ill miss them. But scarecrow.... ill miss you most of all." She started laughing. "Okay. I will. You go do your doings of making their brain hurt." I giggled. "Okay. " I said, before I hugged her for the last time.

I turned towards Lisa and Shane. Hello new exciting life with famous youtubers and good future. goodbye old life, with great friends and shitty past.

A/N

I AM NOT GOING TO LIE WHEN I SAY I ALMOST CRIED. but here it is. Yay! I know you have been waiting for century's. but what you don't know is what's in the future that I know about >:)

are you trying to figure it out? stop it.