to L.A!

im at the bus stop.....unsure if i wanted to do this.then alice runs to me as the bus pulls up.i guess i have to go now.i sighed and walked in to the bus.i payed and she payed,and found a seat."where are you two pretty gals goin to?"the bus driver said (its a boy btw) "we were hoping you would take us to L.A."alice said "whats in L.A?family?"he asked.we looked at each other."i-uh-friends.best friends we've ever had."i said looking at alice.she grabed my hand and smiled.the bus driver smiled and said"ok.to L.A.by the way,my name is eddie." "thanks,im alice and this is amanda."nice to meet ya.ok lets go."he said closing the doors.good bye utah and fuck you!im excited and nervous at the same time.why were we even going to L.A.i think her reason is to meet any youtubers,witch isent going to happen.EVER.

                                                              ***************************************

I wake up hours later to find alice in another seat,asleep."where are we?" i asked eddie.:we are in arazona,it will be another 5 hours to get there." i slump back in my seat.five hours.ugg.i stand up and strech,the bus driver looks at me throught the mirror.i dont care tho.i put on my head phones and listen to joey graceffa radio,on pandora.yea,this really exsists.theres even a pewdiepie radio.yup.

                                                           ******************2 hours later*****************

alices pov:

i wake up,ugghh!my neck hurts.i look over to amanda awake.looking out the window,with her head phones in."hey your awake! do you girls wanna stop some where and pee.eat?"eddie said."yea,thanks...."i said with a faint smile on my face.he stops at a pilot opens the doors and gets out.I smack amandas sholder,"lets go pee!"she roled her eyes nodded .we were all out.we peed and she bought pizza and a milkshake.i got a salad and a coffe.and before you say it is ITS NOT WIERD!we get back in."you girls ready?!" "yea."we said at the same time.amanda has been acting wierd latly.ever since we left.after we finish eating,she speaks up and whisper yells"where are we going to live?"we have no place to go,we just left." i thought for a minute."we can get jobs,and liven a hotel for a couple of day.dont worry about it!" she  looked at me and  whisperd "first of all stop qoteing pewdiepie second of all you know how hard it is to get a job?!?" i take a deep breath."well be fine.trust me"she sighs and mumbles "i hope so."

 thx for reading