BOOM BOOM BOOM LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WAY HO IN THE COMMENTS •-•

"AMANDA!?!!?"

"ALICE!!??!" we both shouted. We hugged and I looked back over at Olivia, who was staring at my parents. Then my mouth dropped.

Oh. my. Fucking. God.

Anthony and kalel *fangirls*

"Why the FuCk are they there....here?" I mumbled.

"Psssst. Guess what? I was adopted by them."

"Oooohhhh"

"Yea...." she said slowly like I am a child.

I started walking up to my sha- dad. I guess I should call him that now. I felt a Hand grabbing my wrist.

"DoNt gO there •-•" Olivia said, in a tiny fangirl fit.

"Nigga I have to go home damn. I mean I love you too, but I ain't comeing home with you." I said. Her eyes widened even more if possible. "At least buy a nigga dinner first. Damn." I say, escaping from her loose grip and skipping over to shane and Lisa.

"You like the school?" Lisa asked.

"Fuck no." I said humorously. Shane chuckled.

"I know right. Just.... uggghh. I got to get my ass up every morning." he said.

"With my help." Lisa added, pecking Shane's lips.

"Eww." Alice mumbled. Olivia just giggled.

"Not to fuck up your eww saying but you read gay fanfics...." I say.

"Like you have never read them." She mumbled

"Not as a daily thing. I'm used to being the writer ^•^"

"Whatever" she mumbled walking over to her parents.

"Guys. Parent people. Yes you, this is Olivia." I grabbed her binder and asked if its hers. It was. Good >:3

"This is Olivia's binder. Olivia is a fan." They looked confused. *mental face palm*

"Shane sir sign the god damn binder" I said

"Ohhhhh" he just grabbed a random marker and signed it. He handed it back to her and grinned. I looked at it. god damn it. Her drew a penis on her binder. >.< wtf.

"We gotta go." Shane said. "You will be back tomarrow"

I just nodded.

A/n

I fucked up I know. I do t feel like re-writing it so lisa is slenderman and teleported her ass over here oki? oki.

IM SORRY IM A FUCK UP

YEA~