tacos & cops

AMANDA:

We went to taco bell.yup.belive it or not,there are cops...EVERY WHERE.every where you turn there is one.its ok.we safly made it to taco bell,and paid with cash.shit!we dont have that much....we couldent get jobs.great.we have engouh for this weeks rent and then we will be out in the sreets.i fucking hate this.why couldent we just have stayed home?why did i agree?ugh.too late now.i got into deep thought,i didnent realize alice was talikng to me. "are you ok?'

ALICE:

she has been quite for a while.i had beeb talking to her for a while now.i hope shes ok.i decided to ask her."are you ok?" she looks up.looking confused,"what" i giggle "are you ok?" "oh,um,yea."she diident sound ok.i sighed.i knew that was a lie.

******back at the hotel*****

AMANDA:

i was eating my taco,when some one knocked on the dooor."ill be back."i said "who are you?the terminator?" i just giggled and open the door only to pulled out of the place.cops.great. i heard alice say"hey what the he-ahhh!" we were thrown in the back of the cop car,and taken home.when the cops asked us why we ran away,i told them the truth,and nothing but.

****30 mins later****\

"ok,you are going to a foster home."the cop said. i couldent help but smile.we are free.leagaly free!!!!!!!!! "the orphange will give you new cloths." "fuck" i mumbled. that means no hot topic or bvb shirts or any thing.god dammit.

Adopted (A Shane Dawson Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें