Luke hemmings

"Bye have a good day at school" shane said. I just flipped him off, making him laugh. I got out of the car and walked down the pavement, all the way to the door. When I walked in and I see cameras.

"You there!" I looked around. Damn it why can't there be more people around?

"Yes?" I asked.

"You are the last to come in. You have to do the school news with.... Olivia." I look over and I see Olivia. She was reading a piece of paper.

"Do I have to?" I asked. I have social anxiety and this is just no. Nonono. The lady started laughing.

"Yes you have to do this." She said. I sighed and threw my back pack down and sat next to Olivia.

"Oh hey gurl." She said, smiling.

"Hey.." I mumbled. I didn't feel good all of the sudden. It was the cameras... the thought of talking infront of people...

"You okay?" she asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Just nervous." I mumbled. she giggled and grabbed the papers in front of me.

"Just read the things in red and you'll do just fine." I nodded.

The guy infront of the camera was cute. He was also motioning that we were about to start. I started breathing faster.

'Shane does this all the time. Soon you will be in a vlog and he will ask you to be in vids and you can't panic. Your mom will do it too soo' I thought.

I'm screwed.

She started us off and we did our parts and junk. Then we were dismissed to class. Me and Olivia have every class together but one. I took.... drama. She took band. I only took drama because every thing else costed 25 dollars and I'm cheap.

I walked Into class. Every one looked at me, and started whispering. I saw Alice in the back of the class. I ran over to her and sat down. She grinned and we sat there. at one point I started to draw. I drew Jeff the killer and wrote lyrics of my favorite songs.

That was pretty much all I did that day.

*le ring ring mother fucker it's the end of class*

"Let's do stuff" Alice said.

"Okay. Can I invite someone along?" I said. If she said no I was inviting them anyways.

"Yea. Just not your parents." she said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why in the hell not?" I questioned. She just laughed.

Me: hey dad I'm going to go out with Alice.

Shane: your gay?
Me: -.- I'm going to the mall. Is Joey over there?
Shane: says who? and no.
Me: the unicorn god.
Shane: oh shit.
Me: srsly can I go?
Shane: sure.
Me: thank yyou.
Me: you. *backs away slowly*
Shane: lol.

Me: hey what are you doing?
Joey: stuff.
Joey: playing with hitch •-•
Me: lol. Wanna go to the mall with me and Alice?
Joey: Yass.