what.is.in.my.locker.

We have gotton the first couple of weeks off.I loved it.i am in room 56.across from me is..well..guess who.alexis.and then kaitlyn's room is at the end of the hall,blade lives at the other end of the building.we all have 1 roomate.its boys live on the left side of the building and girls on the right.there are 2 floors,and rooms are on the second.downstairs is the office,lunch room and (bum bum buuumm) bathrooms and showers.yea.we dont get our own. we get 1 with like 20 showers.the rooms are nothing fancy either.they are big enough for 2 twin beds and 2 very tiny closets.my roomate is juliet.alexis's friend.any way,we have to got to school.whitch is like 2 blocks away.across the street is a big ass park.i sigh,and get up.(i was in my bed).and go leave my room to go to the bathroom.

i get there.i go in the stall to do my buisness,and i hear the door open.greaaat."you know those new kids?" a familer voice spoke."those emo little shits?" "yea!they are going to our school soon.i have somthing in there lockers for them" she said.i could just hear the evil grins on there faces.i wonder what they are talking about.whAT IS IN MY LOCKER.ugh.the used the stalls on ether side of me.they peed,washed there hands and left.i wiped and all that junk.i looked in the mirror,and groaned.i can see why no one likes me.i sighed and walked back to my room.

I opend the door."AHHHH!"i screamed."wHAT" oh its just blade....>.> ass hole."you scared the shit outta me"i said playfuly slapping him.he chuckled."sorry"he said now laughing really hard.i rolled my eyes and closed the door."are you allowed  in here" "..noo...noo.." he said looking around my room.i rand and ploped on m bed on the other side of the room,in the corner."so i heard those bitches talkin."i saidhe atomaticly started to laugh."and they said the put something in our lockers.so,be careful when you open them tomarrow."

I wake up,and Blade was laying next to me,on top of the covers.it was 4:00.i crawl down the bed so i dont have to go over him.plus if he woke up that would be wierd..anyways.i take a shower and do my hair,get dressed and all that sorts of junk.once i come back up to my room blade is awake.and he is eating a poptart.juliet was awake."why is he in here?"she said."that information is classified."i said."you ready?"he asked.i looked at the clock,and it was 6:30."no..."i said looking baxk at him.then kaitlyn and alice just come in the room."we have a great idea!" they said at the same time.juliet groaned."lets go to the park untill school starts." "okie." i said.we all go to the park,and we found this huge tree.it looks dead.it's awesome.we see kids coming twords the door,so we leave.

We were all in the office,getting our schedule,and locker codes.haha.we told them about the locker surprise.they give us all the stuff we need and we all walk up to our lockers.me and alices locker were right next to each other.and behind us was kaitlyn and blades.but they had 2 lockers inbetween.we all looked at each other and smiled.we stood away from our lockers so what ever was in there coildnt hit us.we opend it and all at the same time what ever was in there poured out.i looked down.fish.rotten fish.they still had thier heads on and every thing.i carfully picked one up and took it over to alexis.i handed it to her."you should really check all the stalls befor you talk."and i dropped it on her feet.this might be a good year.

A/N-

HEYY!! a long chapter!!! surprize!!i just felt like alot of people are liking this story and all so i should update and im sorry if i cant update this story all the time and pay attition to all of my other stories.and i watched this video and it was saying about how youtubers use it for thier subscribers likes and dont give a shit about us.i know this isnt youtube,but i just wanted to say is i could care less if you voted or not.i just want you guys to read and enjoy the story y'know?i dontt know.this was just a little rant.ill see you guys later...or..no i wont.you will see my update and i will see letters.also that is blade over there ---->

                                                                                                                                            ~much love