Home

Amanda pov:

When we got to the apartment, it looked just like it did in their vlogs. It was big, for an apartment any way.

"Your room will be right... here." shane said stopping in front of a white door. He smirked, and opened it.My jaw dropped. The walls were a dark purple, and there was a dark grey carpet. The bed. It was a queen. It took up a lot of the room. It's covers were black, and were sparkly. It also had a black canopy.

I stared in awe.

I turned to shane and hugged him. "Thank you.... so much" I whispered. He just chuckled.

"No problem. Come down stairs in about 30 minutes. For dinner."

I nodded. I went into my room a quickly unpacked every thing. I took a deep breath. Look at it. My room. My new family. It was..was perfect. Every thing would be great from now on.

I go down stairs and see Shane on his phone. I go in the kitchen. Lisa was cooking...some food of some sorts. It smelled like....food.

*30 mins later >•>*

If you were wondering (I know you were) we ate Chinese food. Yassss..it was soo good.

"I'm going to bed guys.." I say,yawning. "Okay. But I'm going to wake you up in the morning."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because. We have to register you in for school." with those words my heart sunk. I didn't want to go back there. I go up stairs, and lay on my soft, warm bed. I started thinking about school. Tears welled up, and started to leave my eyes. I cried my self to sleep.

Even if it was 'just school', it was my personal hell.

A/ N

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

* throws candy at you*

I know I don't update often so here's a little... treat >:)