leaving

Winter woke up about 3 months later. He was released about another week later. "What's the point." thought winter."Moon will never love me." he said as he headed to the office.

"Are you sure you want to go home." asked sunny 5 minutes later.

"Yes." answered winter.

"OK, you can leave whenever you would like to." she said as winter headed for the exit.

Before he left, he put a note on his bed so everyone would know where he was. Then he headed to the main exit. Tears rolling down his cheeks as he flew off into the night

...

Moon had heard that winter had been released yesterday and wanted to talk to him. As she walked into the prey center at the usual time she noticed winter was not in his usual spot. "Where is he?" she said to herself. Soon qibli spotted her.

"Hey Babe." he said as he came over.

"Have you seen winter?" moon asked.

A puzzled look came over qiblis face "Nope. The toilet paper king must still be asleep." he replied.

"I'm gonna go see if that is true." said moon heading for the exit.

"Does she not like me any more?" thought qibli and shoved off the thought and began to eat.

"Winter?" moon called as she walked into his room. The bed was empty, the blanket shoved off to the side and right in the middle of it was... A note. Moons talons shook as she picked up the note and began to read.

"Dear moon," it began " I can no longer stay at this school because of emotional reasons. I am going home..."

"Home." said moon setting the paper down and dashing to the exit taking flight the second she got outside. "He can't go home."

sorry this is short but I wanted it to be short sweet and to the point. Please don''t forget to comment, vote and tell your friends about this book :)!