fighting heartbreak

Winter was crying in his bedroom at the ice palace.

"How am I going to live with myself?" thought winter. There was a knock at the door.

"Winter! You open this door right this instant!" shouted his mother. Winter wiped off the tears and opened the door to see a very angry mother.

"Finally." his mother said. "The queen has arranged for you to be married to Hail. We will let you know when the marriage is." Winter guiltily thought of moon.

"Well moon. I am moving on. And you can't stop me."

4 months later

Moon was coming over to qibli's house. She wanted to surprise him. When she got to the door she walked in without knocking knowing qibli would understand. Moon was walking by the master when she heard a strange sound that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She opened the closed master door and saw it...

Qibli and Skyfire were making out on the bed.

"Happy one month anniversary." said qibli he still hadn't seen moon. "I guess I don't need this any more." qibli said taking off his earring.

"What is it?" asked Skyfire.

"It's an enchanted earring to make Moon fall in love with me when I kiss her while I am wearing it."

"YOU LIER!" shouted moon making both of them jump. "YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!?!?!?!"

"Wait a minute you said you and moon broke up!" Said Skyfire.
"WELL KNOW THAT IS TRUE!" shouted Moon "QIBLI, WE ARE THROUGH!!!" Moon shouted picking up the earring and breaking it before leaving him in his state of cheating.

"I have to find winter." moon said "Tell him I love him." She said as she flew through the rising sun.

"Here comes the bride" "All dressed in white" sang the choir as hail walked down the aisle.

"Do you winter, nephew of queen Glacier take Hail to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Hail, top ranking dragonet of the first circle take winter to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"If anyone has a reason these two should not be wed speak now." said the preacher. Winter thought he imagined a small voice calling his name. There it was again. It was getting louder. He saw a small black shape in the distance. It was moon! His heart leaped with many emotions. Pain, longing, love, hate, joy and many more he couldn't explain. Soon she was right in front of him.

"Winter." she said. "I love you. I have made many mistakes but all I want is make them right." she said.

"That's not enough reason." said Winter waving her off. "Now why don't you go and break some more hearts."

"You proposed to me and I said yes." moon said taking out the ring.

"Our marriage died with throat slitter! Besides you are with qibli." said winter.

Moon laughed. "THAT JERK DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE WITH ANYONE!!!!!" Moon shouted.

"Winter please. I love you and I know you love me back. Please forgive me for falling for that alligator with dragon wings." Moon said as she fell to the ground and started crying. Winter couldn't take it any more. He was turning around to apologize when an ice colored comet fell from the sky and slammed into moon. 

Hope u like. 'cause it's the last this week! I have to go to summer camp bye!