Escape

Hi guys this winterwatcher207 and i just wanted to let you know that i will be sharing this account ( every now and then) with my friend luna207549 and she helped me write this chapter and I'm also giving her a shout out. I personally love her book wings of god. It's about an angel. Any ways I would really appreciate it if you guys could check it out. Enjoy the chapter!

Moon woke to alarm bells blaring and a blue dragon staring at her.

"Hurry! Hurry! We don't have much time!" She yelped as she pushed her to the door,

opened it and shoved her out.

"What are you doing?" asked moon.

"I created a distraction so I could get you out of here. Go save your friends."

"But what about you?"

"It doesn't matter just go!" seastar said shoving her out and handing her keys.

"Moon?" Moon jumped at the sound of winter's voice.

"Stop teasing me winter she isn't there." A voice that sounded like qiblis said. Moon quickly ran over to the cell she heard the voices coming from and quickly unlocked it revealing winter and qibli in the corner of their cell, sweaty and hot. Winters eyes held hope, while qibli's eyes held doubt. And to be honest, they both looked shocked to see her. They looked quite thin, moon noted. She flashed them a grin while a feeling of dread clawed at her insides. She grabbed both of their arms and pulled then to their feet.

"Come on! Let's go! We need to get out of here!" moon shouted to their thin, sweaty forms. She tugged them into the hallway.

"FREEZE!" Shouted a guard pointing a large spear at them. They ran back into the cell. Winter froze the bars of the window and broke them and they jumped out towards their freedom... When an extremely large nightwing landed in front of them.

He snarled at them.

"I AM THROAT SLITTER, RULER OF THIS CASTLE, AND I AM NOT JUST LETTING MY THREE JEWELS WALTZ ON OUTTA' HERE! FACE ME,OR TURN BACK! FOR I AM YOUR DEATH!"

"Rreeeal scary there mister." moon sarcastically said , face smug, arms crossed.

The king's guard felt down for a split second, and winter took this as the perfect chance so he pounced, froze the king's wings wings, and yelled, "NO ONE HURTS MY MOON!!!"As the large dragon died beneath his claws. The three flew off into the night ocationally lookimg back at the chaos.

"That was very brave there winter." qibli complimented as they landed in the desert many miles away from the castle.

"Yes, yes, it was." winter said proudly.

" Considering that we now have a whole castle about to hunt us down. Since I broke you out." moon finished.

"So... Who are you going to be going with moon?" Qibli asked. Moon's wings slumped. "I mean we both know that you have been skirting between me and winter so who is it? Who are you going with?" qibli asked as they stopped. Moon took a deep breath.

"Okay I am going with..." Moon started watching the determination on there faces.

"W...W.... Qibli." Moon said totally ignoring the heartbroken expression on winter's face. Qibli beamed, walked towards Moon and kissed her. Neither of them noticed when the ice cold tears started falling and a heartbroken dragon flew off into the night.