settling down

It was three years later in the home of Winterwatcher. The last egg was finally hatching. It turns out there was a rare genetic effect on the eggs that made them take longer to hatch.

"Mother... I'm bored." wined a three year old dragonet at moon's feet.

"Snowstorm be patent." Moon said looking down at her. The egg started cracking and out popped two male dragonets that looked exactly alike (White with black spotted wings, Wip thin tails, ice colored freckles on black scales). They both sneezed at the same time but one breathed out fire the other breathed out ice. Moon picked up the one that breathed out ice.

"We'll call you..." Moon started. "Icefire." Moon decided.

"And we'll call you..." Winter said picking up the other one. "Quickflash."

"Sounds good." said Moon. Things had finally settled down... For now...

Hey guys! I was wondering if you guys had any better names for the twins just comment and I will take note and change it is I like it. That was also the last chapter but... But I am going to be writing a sequel for this book. I don't know what I am going to call it yet but just search up winterwatcher207 and you will find it. You can stick around for the credits if you want to but otherwise this book is finished!