Chapter 7

Jungkook's pov~

After the award season ended with Gaon, we had straight 10 days of concerts abroad as part of our ongoing tour. Finished with touring South East Asia, we were back in Korea for a break.

Of 2 days.

After that we were flying to Japan.

Leaning back on the couch, I put my feet up on the coffee table. Since Jin wasn't home it was okay. That hyung had crazy OCD sometimes.

"Pay attention, Kookie. You're losing.", Jimin hyung said from beside me.

We were playing Overwatch. And though it was my favourite game, we had been at it for hours now. I was bored. And distracted.

For some reason I had been feeling way too restless since the Gaons.

Not going to analyse why. Nope. Not falling into the black hole that is Lisa...

I shook my head. Not today.

I put my controller down.

"Let's go out. We shouldn't spend our days off stuck inside the house. Besides, the rest of the hyungs are gone too."

Well, except for Suga hyung. He was currently sleeping soundly on the recliner beside the balcony. His soft snores were a weird soothing background music.

Rap Mon hyung was at the studios, something about a meeting with the higher ups.

Taehyung had forcefully dragged Jin out shopping with him.

And J-hope hyung was spending the break with his family.

"What do you suggest?", Jimin asked, stretching his arms and shaking his cramped fingers.

"Lets do bowling. I'll call Yugyeom too. I think he has today off as well."

I pulled out my phone and called Yugyeom, immediately.

"Hey", he answered on the second ring.

"Wanna go bowling? Jimin hyung is coming too."

"Sure. Pick me up in an hour."

"You got it."

I ended the call.

Jimin stared at me.

"You didn't even ask me."

I scratched my head.

"So, are you saying no?"

"Of course not, let's go."

We jumped up from the couch. We were making our way to our rooms to get ready when a groggy voice stopped us.

"Where are your manners? I'm your hyung and you didn't even ask me to join you.", Suga said in a deceptively soft voice, his eyes still closed.

Jimin and I looked at each other.

"Umm okay", Jimin began," hyung, do you want to come with us?"

"Fuck no. Get out. You're disturbing my nap."

He turned, showing us his back. Two seconds later, the snores continued.