Chapter 16

Jungkook's pov~

"What are you going to do about this?", Namjoon hyung asked, leaning back in his chair.

I looked out the airplane window. We were in one of the first class booths the airplane had on offer, various snacks and beverages were spread out on the table between us. Apparently, Jin hyung had wanted to try everything on the plane's menu. After having his fill, he was currently passed out beside Namjoon, his head resting on the leader's shoulder.

"What can I do about it?", I replied, referring to the whole twitter debacle. Some Armys and/or Onces were pairing me up with Tzuyu, declaring her some kind of representative for the Armys just because she had said she was a fan. A good majority of fans were still against this, which I was really thankful for.

Namjoon hummed. "It makes me wonder..."

"What?"

"Wether JYP planned for this to happen all along."

I closed my eyes, resting my head back on the comfortable neck pillow I stole from Yoongi hyung. "I don't know what they hope to achieve out of all this."

"You're kidding right? You're one of the most famous young male idol at the moment, known for your talent and good looks. You're the Golden maknae. They could achieve everything by attaching Tzuyu's name with yours."

I smiled. "Aww hyung. Are you my fan too?", I teased, deliberately ignoring his last sentence. Because frankly I didn't want to think about it, the whole thing gave me a massive headache.

He gave me a challenging look. "No but I hear someone else is." He eyed me knowingly.

"Huh?"

"I'm not blind you know. Plus, what are women's timberlands doing in your closet?", he asked, slurping his expensive tea.

I stared at him. "What were you doing in my closet? Were you stealing my shirts again because you forgot to do laundry?"

"It's borrowing not stealing. Don't change the subject. I know about you and BlackPink's Lisa."

I gulped, remembering everything that happened yesterday. Jimin still wasn't talking to me. And I had no clue where I stood with Lisa after she left without saying anything.

I looked back at my leader, and everything just spilled out. I told him all that had happened, from the elevator to yesterday's events. Guess I had really wanted to talk to someone.

He hummed again, after I finished. "Jimin wants her too, huh? This is complicated, especially because of what happened with Seulgi before."

I opened my mouth but he interrupted me, reading my mind." I know it wasn't your fault, Kookie. But one can't always see things in black and white when it comes to matters of the heart. Deep down Jimin knows that you love him too much to ever hurt him deliberately, trust me."

I smiled at Namjoon hyung, he always knew what to say to make me feel better. "So, what should I do this time?"

"Do you like, Lisa?"

"I do."

"Enough to fight for her?"

"I guess." I looked out the window again, at the white clouds rushing past. "Yes."