Chapter 17

A/n: Twice's comeback was way before BP's but in this story Signal and Aiiyl were released closer together.

Lisa's pov~

Three days after he first texted me, things between me and Jungkook were still up in the air. Whenever I tried to bring up anything serious between us he would either reply with a sexual innuendo or change the topic altogether. I got the message loud and clear.

I'd never thought I would fall for someone with commitment phobia.

But the thing was, he didn't like it when I talked about other guys. Wether it be Jimin or someone else. When I mentioned getting my sunbae Jinhwan oppa's help for the Onstyle's attractive tv which I was going to be featured on, he didn't reply for a whole day. When I asked what was up with him, he just went-

"Oh, you're back from your session with your "Oppa". I was just trying not to disturb you two."

I could feel the sarcasm radiating off the phone screen.

Currently I lounged on a comfy chair in the green room, about an hour before our Show Music Core performance. Jennie and Jisoo were doing an Insta live outside and I had no clue where Chaeng was. My stylist unnie was straightening my hair as I looked down at my phone.

*Lisa: How was your concert last night?*

His reply came a minute later.

*Jungkook: Japanese crowds are always stunning. The fans go the extra mile too. One guy serenaded Jimin hyung during the fansign after. He got so shy...we were trying hard not to burst out laughing.*

I smiled, imagining the whole thing in my head, hoping our Japan debut next month would be successful too. But then my smile faded.

*Lisa: Is he still not talking to you?*

*Jungkook: No. It's really frustrating. We share a room and there's this awkward silence that hangs between us half the time. I don't know what to do.*

Guilt gnawed at me. I knew theirs was a tight knit group, they were like brothers just like Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie were my sisters. I hated being the reason for their fight.

*Lisa: When you guys get back, I'm going to personally apologise to him. It wasn't right, what we did. Especially when he was the one who invited me.*

*Jungkook: He isn't mad at you, Lisa. He blames me for something that happened in the past and he thinks I broke his trust again. When that's the farthest thing from the truth.*

What could he be talking about? I was confused but I knew he wouldn't tell me if I asked. My phone buzzed again.

*Jungkook: Anyways, I have to go now, we have a photoshoot. And what we did that day was so right, I still get turned on thinking about it.*

I hurriedly pressed the power button, hoping no one noticed my suddenly flushed face.

"All done.", stylist unnie chimed, turning me to face the mirror.

"Thanks, unnie." I smiled at her as I got up and walked out of the green room.

Jennie and Jisoo were just finishing up the live as me and Chaeng joined in to say hi to the blinks. When Jennie stopped the broadcast, Jisoo turned on Rosé.