22.

warnings; some smut ya filthy animals
     -
if you don't want to read it, pls read the author's note

warnings; some smut ya filthy animals     - if you don't want to read it, pls read the author's note

Somehow, they'd ended up in Tyler's apartment after dinner. 

They'd practically fallen through the door, leaving both of them in laughter as Charlie attempted to push Tyler's blazer off his shoulders and unbutton his shirt at the same time. It would have been a hard enough task sober — with alcohol buzzing through her system? She never even had a chance.

Tyler's fingers smoothed down his shirt to hold hers, his eyes hooded with heavy lust. "Calm down, baby. We've got all night."

Excitement flashed through her body at the thought.

Tyler guided her through the darkness, setting their leftovers on the counter lazily before focusing all of his attention back onto the marvelous being in front of him. He placed his hands on her waist, trailing them down further until they rested on her ass. He guided her backwards, head dipping to press half-drunken kisses into the soft skin of her neck. She instinctively leaned her head back, releasing a soft sigh as pleasure rolled throughout her body.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, lips trailing up to her jaw until he was at her lips. "I missed this." He kissed her then, stealing her breath away before she could catch it back. 

She released a squeal as he pulled away and pushed, adrenaline kicking through her system as she fell into a bed of warmth and softness. "Fuck, Tyler." She breathed, watching him laugh at himself as he kneeled to slip her heels from her sore feet. "A little warning would be helpful."

He massaged her calves for a moment and offered a half-shrug. "Not as fun." 

Then it was as if a switch had been pulled.

He raised one leg to his lips, pressing butterfly kisses to the top of her feet, her heel and then her shin. It sent warmth directly to her center. When he didn't appear to do the same as the other, she puckered her bottom lip out. "You can't leave the other one out."

He spared a glance towards her right leg and laughed. "How unfair of me."

She watched as he did the same to her other foot, eyes hazy with desire. He'd barely done a thing and she was already on the edge of ecstasy. Perhaps it was just his presence. Whenever he was around, she always found herself feeling a bit dizzy.

His trail rose to each of her knees, his hands sliding up her thighs and gently pushing her dress up to her hips. "I've wanted to rip this off you since you walked out of your building." He peppered kisses into her fleshy thighs, even going as far as gently nipping every few kisses.

"Tyler," she finally whined. "Come on."

It only spurred him to take more time pressing kisses against every inch of her skin. 

However, as his fingers slipped between her thighs and met her warmth, a sharp hiss fell from between his teeth. "Damn, baby. You were serious?" His fingers slipped along her folds, purposely teasing her. She huffed out a breath, suddenly feeling the urge to swat him away and do it herself.