24.

im shoving so much fluffy moments into these last few chapters youre welcome

Mona and Davo, apparently, had split up. 

Considering Mona had taken the entire situation without any sort of angry meltdown, Charlie had her doubts. Especially when Mona dragged her and Tyler along to a nearby bar to try and prove how 'over' she was of Davo.

Originally, Mona had only wanted Charlie to come with, but Tyler had always been one of the stubborn ones.

Her and Tyler were positioned in a booth that was close to the dance floor, where Charlie could make sure Mona wasn't getting herself in trouble. Tyler had his arm slung over the back of Charlie's chair, watching Mona flail about on the floor in amusement. This wasn't what he'd wanted to do tonight, but it was more entertaining than he had originally thought.

Of course, nothing was more interesting than the girl curled up against his side. 

He leaned close to her, only speaking when his lips brushed the shell of her ear. "Wanna dance?" When she turned and looked up at him with those big eyes, he swore he felt a little faint.

"Really?"

He shrugged. "Why not? At least we'll be having a little fun while we're babysitting."

She nodded and took his hand, guiding him towards her best friend and the suffocating crowd. He'd never been much of a dancer, but he couldn't care less when Charlie was around. He'd jump around in a pink, bunny suit eating a carrot if she asked him to.

Charlie wasted zero time tucking her body against his, pressing her back flush against his front. The song blaring overhead was something he didn't recognize, but Charlie's hips matched each time the base hit and he couldn't get enough of it.

He traced his hands down to hers where she tangled their fingers together, her head falling against his shoulder to press sloppy kisses against his jaw. When their fingers loosened, she raised her arms to his head and tangled her hands through his hair. 

There were people all around them, but he only saw her.

She tilted her head up to look at him, sending him that damn smirk that made him want to dirty things to her until she was sweaty and breathless. He kissed her then, telling her all the things he wanted to do to her without words.

Then the trance was broken.

"Charlie, come on!" Charlie was ripped from his arms, faintly aware of the slight pain from where Charlie's fingers were ripped from his hair. He instantly followed, reaching out for Charlie's outstretched hand as Mona led them through the crowd.

"Mona, what are you—?" Charlie didn't have to finish, as Davo appeared behind them before she could.

"Mona, please. Just talk to me!"