Camping

Killian's P.O.V

"Mom? Killian?"

I was waked by Henry calling us. I looked down and Emma had just started to wake up.

"Henry? When did you get home?"

"Just now." He answered.

"Where were you all night?" Emma asked.

"Regina's house. I'm staying there this week I just forgot my phone charger."

"Oh right ok."

Henry ran upstairs and then back down again.

"Bye." He called running out the door.

"Morning love." I smiled kissing Emma.

"When did I fall asleep?" She asked sitting up a bit and facing me.

"I'm not sure. I noticed at the end of the movie." I explained.

"Thank you for not waking me." She said leaning up and kissing me.

"Don't forget I have that camping trip later."

"Oh, yea."

She looked sad. I used my hook to tilt her head up so she was looking me in the eyes.

"It's just for a day, I'll be back tomorrow." I smiled and then kissed her.

"What am I meant to do for a day?" She laughed.

"Oh, I don't know talk to your family?" I joked.

"Oh no." She laughed. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

I rested my forehead on hers. This time she kissed me. I kissed her back pulling her in for a hug. She pushed me back down on to the couch and lay on top of me.

"Emma?" I asked

"Hm."

"Can you move?"

"No." She replied.

"Emma I can't get up."

"That's the point."

"Emma I have to go."

"No."

Emma lay there and refused to move. I rolled her off and she fell on the floor covered in the blankets. She sat on the floor and sulked as I walked upstairs.

Emma's P.O.V

I got up and put the blanket back up on the couch and cleaned up the empty pizza box. I walked upstairs and took a shower before getting changed. When I came down Killian was ready to leave.

"Are you leaving already?" I asked.

"I have to Swan."

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye Emma."

He kissed me before heading out to meet Robin. I waved goodbye before closing the door. I finished cleaning up and then called Regina.

"Hey, Emma what's up?" She asked picking up the phone.

"I was just wondering where you are right now?"

"I'm down at Granny's do you want to join me?"

"Sure I'll be there in a minute."

I put my phone in my pocket and threw on my jacket. I grabbed my keys and headed outside. I got in the bug and drove down to Granny's. When I walked in Regina was sitting at a table in the corner. I sat down opposite her.

"Hey Regina, hey Robin." I smiled.

Regina was bouncing baby Robin on her knee. She put her down on the chair next to her so she wouldn't fall down.

"Hey Emma, you ok?" She asked.

"Ya just Killian and Henry are out of the house I got bored."

"I can send Henry over if you want, Robins with Killian and David but I have Roland and Robin." She offered.

"Oh no, I'll be fine." I assured her.

We ordered food and talked for a while. Robin kept reaching for Regina.

"Hey, can I take her?" I asked.

"Sure."

Regina handed her over to me and I sat her on my knee. I smiled as she played with my jacket. Regina looked down at her phone.

"It's Henry I gotta go." Regina sighed.

"Here." I handed Robin back to Regina.

"I'll see you later." She said as she got up and walked out.

I walked out and drove home. I spent the rest of the night watching TV. At about ten I decided to go to bed. I lay awake and stared at the roof. I put my hand over the handprint on the wall. It was Killian's from when we were painting the room.

Four months earlier

Killian and I had decided to paint the room an ocean blue colour. We each took a wall to paint. We had been painting for about an hour and still had another half to paint. I looked over and smirked at Killian. I dipped my paintbrush in the paint and flicked it at Killian.

"Swan what the!?" He shouted.

I giggled as he turned around his back covered in paint. He flicked me with paint covering my old t-shirt. We continued to mess for about twenty minutes. By the end, we were both covered in paint. Killian leaned in and kissed me. He put his hand on the wall and left and a handprint. I decided to leave it there and not paint it.

Present

I quickly fell asleep after.