Whats the problem?

Six months pregnant

Emma's P.O.V

It had been month since I put the bracelet on. We still didn't have a way to take it off. I hadn't really been out much as every time I went out everyone would make a big deal out of it. Killian and everyone was worried for me but I was fine. Killian kept trying to get me to go out but I was happy at home a book and Echo.

I headed down stairs and made some breakfast. Killian came down and grabbed some food and sat next to me.

"You ok love? He asked.

"I'm fine Killian." I smiled.

My phone buzzed on the table. I leaned over and picked up my phone. It was a message from Regina.

"Hey there's a problem. I need your help."

"Killian can you drive me to Regina's please?" I asked.

"Ya sure what is it?"

"I'm not sure she didn't say she just said there was a problem."

"Ok, let's go."

Killian grabbed the keys to the bug off the table and headed for the door. I followed him out to the car and he drove down to Regina's. I hopped out of the car.

"I think it's best if you wait at home. She'll want to talk to me. I'll call you when I'm done." I said as I closed the door.

I watched him drive down the road before turning to Regina's house. I walked up to the door and knocked on the door.

"It's open!"

I opened the door and walked in. I went in to the sitting room and saw Regina sitting on the couch. I went over and sat next to her.

"Hey what's up? Are you ok?" I asked.

"Hm ya I'm fine." She said.

"Then why did you text me that you had a problem?" I said confused.

"Because we do. You haven't been out in ages. You need to get out more."

"Regina did you just call me to get me out of the house?" I sighed.

"Yes."

"You need to stop doing this."

"I'm worried about you Emma. I won't bug you about that."

She pointed at the bracelet. Emma rolled her eyes.

"Ok fine."

"How are feeling?"

"Ugh I'm tired and I want to get back to work."

"Well I'll be happy to babysit once he's born." She laughed.

"How are Robin and Roland?"

"Robin is going to be one soon! She's growing up so fast."

"Were you scared when you adopted Henry?"

"I was. Are you scared?"

"Regina Iv never raised a baby before. I'm terrified.

"Emma your going to be fine. You'll be an amazing mother I know it and Killian will be a great father."

"Thanks Regina." I smiled.

We talked for a while and watched some TV. We ordered some pizza. At about five I texted Killian.

To Killian:

Hey can you pick me up?

From Killian:

On my way x

"Do you need a lift home?" Regina asked as I stood up.

"Killian's going to pick me up. Thank you Regina. I needed this."

"Any time. I'm here if you need me."

I heard the car pull up outside of the house.

"Bye Regina." I smiled.

"See you later Emma."

I headed out to the car and opened the door getting into the passenger sit.

"What was wrong?" Killian asked.

"Nothing. She just wanted to get me out of the house." I laughed.

"Well I'm glad you got out and actually talked to people."

"Ya me too."

Echo jumped on me as I walked in the door.

"Hey girl calm down." I laughed as she licked me.

We sat on the couch and watched some TV.

"Killian!" I gasped.

"What is it?"

"He kicked." I giggled.

I took his hand and placed it on my stomach as he kicked again. He laughed and pull me in and kissed me. I went up stairs at about seven and fell asleep. I was exhausted.

A/N: Hey guys sorry this one is short but I ran of ideas. If you have any suggestions let me know. Also this story now has over 1k reads! That's insane thank you guys so much it means so much to me. Next chapter will be longer I promise!