Decorating

Two months pregnant

Killian's P.O.V

I had just got back from the store when Emma came downstairs.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Ya, come on."

We had decided to turn the spare room into the baby's nursery. We knew it would be a boy so we chose pale blues for the room.

"I'll get the paintbrushes." Emma said heading out to the shed.

I went up stairs and took everything out of the bag. For now I had only got paint and some shelfs. We were going to wait until later to get everything else.  Emma came upstairs and handed me a paintbrush.

"Now I like this t shirt so I swear if you get paint on it." She warned staring at me.

"Not making any promises." I smirked.

We started painting the walls a light blue. The colour almost reminded me of the ocean on a clear day.

I had almost painted the whole wall when I looked over at Emma. In the space that was left I wrote "I love you." Emma kissed me on the cheek.

"Love you too, now finish painting the wall." She smiled.

I pretended to sulk and painted over it. We spent the next few hours painting the walls. I was painting the last one when Emma walked over to me.

"Need some help?" She asked.

"Aye love."

I kissed her and then brushed her nose with the paint.

"Killian!" She giggled.

"What? I didn't get it on your shirt."

We laughed and finished painting the wall. Once we were done I started to put together the shelfs. Emma sat next to me and told me what to do.

"No, that goes there not there." She sighed.

"You told me there." I defended as I tried to fix it.

"You know we can call -"

"No! I got it. It's fine." I said offended.

"Ok just don't complain to me if it's wrong."

The shelfs were ones that you hang on the wall. Once I was finished building it I went to hang it up. I hung it up as straight as I could.

"Mmmm." I heard Emma say behind me.

"What?" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"It's down a bit on the left."

I put it up a bit on the left and stepped back.

"Ohh. Just a tiny bit more a the right." Emma laughed.

I muttered under my breath as I fixed it again.

"Oh maybe just- I'm kidding it's fine." She giggled.

"I hate you sometimes." I smiled.

"You love me." She smirked.

"Ya I love you."

Emma's P.O.V

"It looks beautiful." I beamed.

"It does."

Killian hugged me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I can't wait to see it finished." I said.

"And I can't wait to see our son in it." Killian smiled.

I looked around the room. It was still empty but I could imagine our son growing up her.

"Why don't we go look at some cribs online and order one?" I asked.

"Sounds like a good idea."

We headed down stairs and sat on the couch. I snuggled into Killian and went online. We spent about half an hour looking at loads of websites before finally deciding on one. It was a beautiful white one made of wood. It was one that you could rock too.

We picked out a mobile to hang over it too. We picked on with ships and dolphins and the main part of it was blue. I knew a lot of the stuff Killian would pick was going to be to do with the sea and ships.

It had been a long day so we spent the rest of day talking on the couch. We ordered pizza for dinner as I wasn't in the mood to cook.

"So who should be the godparents?" Killian asked.

"Regina will be godmother."

I always knew Regina would be godmother. She was my best friend and she was there when I first found out.

"So Liam for godfather?"

"Of course, if he can make it."

"Ok." Killian kissed me.

Once we finished our food I went to take a shower before bed. I headed up stairs and looked in the mirror. I laughed as I rubbed the paint on my nose. I had forgot it was there. After my shower I dried my hair and headed to bed. Killian was already in bed. I climbed in next to him and cuddled into him.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight love." He whispered back.