It's Ok

Five months pregnant

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up to find Killian was already awake. I hadn't been to work in months and I was starting to miss it. I picked up my phone and texted David.

Hey if I come down to the station is there anything I can do?

From David
Sure I could use some help thanks.

I put my phone down and got dressed. I put my phone into my pocket and went down stairs. Killian had made some toast so I grabbed a slice as I headed for the door.

"Hey love where are you going?" Killian asked.

"I'm heading down to the station." I called as I grabbed my jacket.

"Love are you sure you should be working?"

"Killian I'll be fine."

"Are you going out on patrol?"

"Not sure might be."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Killian I'm pregnant not made of glass!" I snapped.

As I snapped the lights sparked and one of the chairs fell over almost hitting Killian. I panicked as I realised what had just happened. Why did it have to happen again? I ran upstairs and locked the bedroom door. I pulled open the drawer.

I took the magic  blocking bracelet from the drawer. I could hear Killian at the the door.

"Emma please open the door." He pleaded.

I sat on the bed and looked at the bracelet. Was I really going to do this? If I put this one I might not be able to take it off again. Killian's Hook couldn't take the bracelet off anymore. It had happened twice now what was stopping it from happening again?

Killian's P.O.V

Emma ran upstairs and closed the door behind here. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Emma please open the door."

There was no response.

"Emma come on please. Let me in."

"Killian? What's going on?"

I turned around to see Henry and Violet standing in the hallway.

"Henry I think it's best if you to go out for a bit."

"Killian -"

"Henry please."

"Come on Henry."

Violet grabbed Henry's arm and pulled him down stairs. I heard the front door close and I turned back to the bedroom door.

"Emma, I'm not leaving and your going to open that door eventually."

I sat down next to the door. I heard Emma move but the door didn't open. After about half an hour I heard a click. The door slowly opened and I stood up. Emma's eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying. I pull her into a hug.

"It's ok Emma." I whisper.

I pull away and wiped her tears. I look down at her wrist and notice the bracelet.

"Emma what did you do?"

"I had to Killian. I'm s-sorry." She stuttered.

"It's ok, we'll find a way when the times right. You did what you had to."

I gently kissed the top of her head. She buried her head in my chest and started crying again. I hated seeing her like this.

"Hey, why don't I make us some hot chocolate and cinnamon?"

I wiped her cheeks and tilted her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes. She nodded weakly and we went down stairs. She curled up on the couch with Echo.

I made the hot chocolate adding cinnamon and a spoon full of Nutella. I set my mug down on the table handing Emma hers. She cuddled into me as she sipped her drink.

I wrapped my arm around her stomach that had gotten big now. I turn the TV on and turned on Friends.

"Swan?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Killian." Emma smiled.

Emma's P.O.V

I looked over at the door as I heard it click open.

"Hey mom."

It was Henry.

"Hey kid."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

I kept my arm under the blanket so he couldn't see the bracelet.

"I just came to grab my phone."

"Ok kid have fun." I smiled.

He ran upstairs and a few minutes late ran back down.

"Bye! I'm going to stay at Regina's tonight."

"Ok bye."

"You didn't tell him?" Killian asked.

"Not yet. I'll tell him when the times right."

I heard my phone go off.

From David:

Hey, you ok? You never showed up.

To David:

Sorry! I'm fine, tell you tomorrow ok? How about dinner at four?

From David :

Ok see you tomorrow.

"Who was that?" Killian asked.

"David we're going to met up with them for dinner tomorrow."

"Ok."

We watched move TV and ordered pizza and spent the rest of the night on the couch. We finished Friends for the three time. I know I may be obsessed.

I played with the bracelet. What if I couldn't get it off again? We would just have to deal with it when it came to it. I decided to get an early night.

"I'm going to head to bed now."

"Night love."

Killian kissed me as I headed upstairs. I tossed and turned for awhile thinking about what had happened and the bracelet. I finally got to sleep before Killian came upstairs. I couldn't lay still all night, I kept dreaming about it. Killian wrapped his arm around me and I suddenly felt more calm. I slept fine for the rest of night.