Presents

A week after the accident

Emma's P.O.V

"Killian come on we're going to be late for the appointment." I called.

Killian came downstairs and we went out to the car. We drove down to the hospital and sat in the waiting room. I kept looking down and moving around a lot.

"Hey, love its fine." Killian smiled taking my hand.

I nodded and after a few minutes they called my name. We walked in to the small room and I lay down on the bed. After a few minutes a woman walked in.

"Hi Emma my name is Liz and I'm going to be your doctor." She said kindly.

"Hi Liz." I said nervously.

"Today were just going to be making sure the baby is ok."

"Ok." I nodded.

I lay back on the bed and she preformed the ultrasound. After a minute she turned the screen to us.

"Is that our baby?" Killian asked.

"Yep." I beamed.

"The baby is perfectly healthy. I can also tell you the gender if you want." She explained.

I looked at Killian.

"Do you want to know?" I asked.

"If you want to."

"We want to know." I smiled.

"Your going to have a baby boy."

Killian took my hand and kissed me.

"Ok well that's all we have to do for today so I'll leave you two here while I get copies of the ultrasound." Liz smiled walking out.

"Swan we're going to have a baby boy." Killian beamed. "Now we just need a name."

"Oh no, don't tell my parents that there will be a fight again." I laughed.

Liz came in and gave us the copies and we headed home to change before going to Snows. On the way back I stopped to go in to the shop

"I'll be back in a minute."  I called.

I ran inside and grabbed a card for Snow. It had a teddy bear with a little bow on it. On the front it said "Happy Birthday to an amazing Grandmother." I quickly paid and ran back out to the car. We headed home and changed. I changed in to a light blue dress. It was knee length and plain. I put black flat shoes on as we were walking to my parents.

"Did you pick blue on purpose?" Killian asked as I walked down stairs.

"Maybe." I smirked.

He grabbed our jackets and we started to walked down. When we got there everyone was already there. Snow didn't want a big party so it was me, Killian, Henry, Regina, Zelena, Robin and of course David.

"Hey mom happy birthday." I smiled hugging her.

I handed her the card and some flowers I had got on the way there. She put the flowers in some water and went to open the card. Killian squeezed my hand and kissed me and Regina looked over at us and smiled. Snow opened the card. At first she looked confused then she opened it.

"Oh Emma!" She gasped.

She dropped the card on the counter and ran over and hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you!" She beamed.

Charming picked up the card and opened it.

He walked over and hugged me.

"I'm so glad your finally happy, and I couldn't be happier that it's with you with Killian." He said taking my hand.

"What exactly am I missing?" Zelena demanded.

We all laughed realising we forgot to tell Zelena what was happening.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled.

"Well it's about time." She joked.

"I'm so happy for you both." Snow said tearing up.

"Oh no mom don't cry on me now." I laughed. "Iv only been here five minutes."

We spent the rest of the night talking and everyone else was drinking. Killian was trying his best not to drink too much as he knew I couldn't. We ended up getting takeout from Granny's. After a while we had cake. It was a rich chocolate cake. It was amazing. At about eleven I started to get tired. I rest my head on Killian's shoulder. Then I lay down on the couch my head still resting on Killian.

"I think it's time to get you home love." Killian whisper messing with my hair.

Regina drove us home and I fell asleep in the car. Killian carried me inside and lay me down on our bed.

"Goodnight love." He whispered kissing me gently on the head.