Babysitting

Killian's P.O.V

I unlocked the door and walked into the house.

"Emma?" I called.

I heard some moving upstairs and then Emma came running down. She ran over and hugged me. I kissed her on the top of the head.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too Swan."

As I was about to say something her phone went off.

"Hold that thought."

She walked over and picked up her phone.

"Hey is everything ok?

Ya sure, of course, I can.

Ok, see you soon."

She put the phone back down on the table.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Ashley, Thomas has the flu and she was wondering if we could take Alexandra." Emma explained.

"Oh ok love."

"Now what where you gonna say before?"

"I'll tell you later."

After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. Emma went over and answered it.

"Hey Ashley, hey Alexandra."

"Thank you so much, Emma." Ashley sighed.

"It's no problem, I love minding her."

"I'll be back later to pick her up."

"Bye."

"Bye Emma."

Emma walked back into the kitchen with Alex sitting on her hip.

"Hiya." I smiled looking at Alex. "Come here."

I took her off Emma and placed her on my own hip. She kept reaching for my hook.

"Boop." I laughed booping her nose with my hook.

"I going to make some food." Emma said.

"Ok love, I'll take her into the sitting room."

I took Alexandra into the sitting room and placed her down on the floor. I sat down on the floor with her and watched her play with her teddy.

"Killian foods ready!" Emma called from the kitchen.

I picked Alex up off the ground and carried her into the kitchen. Emma took her from me and placed her on the chair. I sat down opposite Emma as we ate. When we were done we went back into the sitting room. We were watching TV and Emma was sitting on the ground playing with Alex.

Seeing Emma with Alexandra made me want a family of my own. I never said it to Emma as I didn't want to put pressure on her to have a family. Snow was already dropping hints that we should and I knew it made Emma uncomfortable. I smiled as I continued to watch Emma playing dolls with Alex. I have never been happier than when I'm with Emma. After a while, Emma sat back up on the couch and lay next to me. She cuddled into me and I kissed her.

"Killian?" She asked.

"Yes, love?"

She paused for a moment before continuing. She looked up and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want kids?"

I froze for a minute. I mean of course I wanted kids but I didn't think Emma did.

"I do."

She nodded and smiled cuddling into my chest. Alexandra climbed up onto the couch and cuddled into Emma. I lay on the couch and looked down at both of them. If Emma wanted this too I could get used to it.

Emma's P.O.V

I don't know where the question came from. Did I even want kids? Being with Alexandra and see Killian with her just made me want to be a mother. I had almost fallen asleep in Killian's arms again when I heard the knock at the door.

"I think it's your mommy." I smiled picking Alexandra up off the ground.

I answered the door and it was Ashley.

"Emma thank you so much I owe you one." She sighed taking Alex from me.

"It's no problem. She's a wonder to mind."

"I'll see you later." She said walking back down to her car.

"Bye." I waved.

When I closed the door Killian was cleaning up.

"You still holding that thought?" I asked walking over to him.

"Yep."

"Well, what is it?"

"I love you, Emma Swan."

"I love you too Killian Jones."

I giggled as he walked over and picked me up and kissed me. I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked at me and smiled before he carried me upstairs.