Almost time

Eight and a half months

Emma's P.O.V

"You did it?!" I asked happily.

"Yes! I found the spell when ever your ready I can take off the bracelet." Regina laughed.

"Thank you so much Regina. Your coming tonight right?"

"Of course. See you tonight."

"See you tonight."

I put the phone down next to the bed and let out a sigh of relief. I headed downstairs to Killian.

"Killian she can take it off." I beamed.

"Emma that's great!"

He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Are you ready for tonight?" I asked.

"Aye I just need to clean up a bit more."

We were having a dinner for everyone for the last time before I had the baby. It was only a couple of weeks until the due date. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

I brought in extra tables and chairs as Killian went to pick up food from Granny's.

"Hey mom, you need any help?" Henry asked.

"I'm ok kid. Is Violet coming?"

"Ya I'm going to go pick her up now."

"Ok don't keep her waiting!" I laughed. "Go on."

He ran out the door as I finished moving the tables around. Killian came home with the food and I put it in the oven to kept it warm. The door opened and Henry and Violet walked in.

"Henry can you go get ready people are going to be here soon."

He nodded and they headed upstairs. I set the table and went to go get ready my self. I put a loose blue dress on and put my hair in a neat ponytail. There was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Henry shouted.

I heard him running down stairs. I followed him down and saw Regina and Zelena. Zelena had baby Robin her arms.

"Hey guys come in." I smiled.

Soon after Snow and Charming arrived. They all took their seats at the table and started talking.

"The table looks lovely." Snow admired.

"That's all thanks to Emma." Killian smiled.

"And food all thanks to Granny!" I laughed.

I placed the food down on the table and sat down. We started to fill up our plates and talk.

"To our last dinner together before Sam's born." I said raising a glass.

"How much longer?" Snow asked.

"A couple of weeks."

"I can't wait to meet my new grandson." David said exited.

Robin started fussing and making noise.

"I think that's a I want to stay the youngest." Zelena laughed.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Sure."

Zelena handed Robin to me. I bounced her on my knee until she calmed down. I laughed as she started playing with my hair.

Killian's P.O.V

After we headed in to the sitting room. Henry and Violet sat on the floor in front of the TV and played with Robin.

"We have to go, our babysitter will be leaving soon." Snow said standing up. "Call us if anything happens."

"Bye guys." I said.

"Bye." Emma said as she got up to hug them.

After an hour everyone had gone home. Emma and I headed upstairs to the nursery. It was fully decorated and ready now. Emma sat on the chair next to the crib. We had painted one of the walls to look like the ocean with a ship on it.

"I'm going to go clean up love." I said as I walked down stairs.

Henry and Violet were still sitting in front of the TV playing games.

"You still need to teach me how to play that Henry." I laughed as I walked to the kitchen.

"I'll get around to it." Henry called.

I cleaned everything off the table and moved it back to its usual spot in the kitchen.

I went into the sitting room and leaned on the back of the couch as I watched Henry and Violet playing some game called Overwatch. Henry looked really good at the game but it just confused me.

"Killian I'm just going to walk Violet home, ok?" Henry said.

"Ok stay safe lad. See you later Violet."

I went back up to Emma in the nursery.

"Where's Henry?" She asked.

"He's walking Violet home. I'm going to watch some TV you coming downstairs?" I asked.

"I'll be down in a bit."

"Ok love."

I went down and turned on the TV. Emma still hadn't came down yet. I guessed she had fallen asleep so I left her alone. After about half an hour I jumped up.

"Killian!"