The News

A week after Emma found out

Killian's P.O.V

"Love I'm going to help your dad with something ok?" I called upstairs to Emma.

"Ok!" She called running down stairs.

"Bye."

"Bye Killian."

I grabbed my keys and walked out. When I walked out I saw Regina walking up to the house.

"Hey Killian is Emma in there?" She asked.

"Ya she's-"

There was a loud scream from in side the house. Regina and I quickly ran inside.

"Love are you alright? What happened?" I asked running over to Emma.

There was broken glass all over the ground.

"Nothing, I dropped the glass and scared my self that's all." She sighed.

"I'll call your dad tell him I'm staying with you to make sure your ok."

"I'll take care of her you go." Regina insisted.

I left but I felt bad leaving Emma.

Emma's P.O.V

I sighed as I got the brush and started to clean up. Regina gave me a look.

"What?" I asked.

"What really happened?" She sighed.

"I felt like I was going to be sick and I dropped the glass." I admitted.

"You still haven't told him." She said giving me a disappointed look.

"I will I'm just waiting for the right moment."

"Emma you have to."

"I will." I promised.

Regina got me another glass of water as I cleaned up the glass.

"Thanks." I said sitting down taking the glass.

"So the morning sickness is bad?" She asked.

"Ya it is."

"It should get better later on."

"I hope so."

Regina stayed with me for about an hour. Sat on the couch and talked.

"How's Roland?" I asked.

"He's better now it was just the flu. Robin was over reacting." She sighed. "Oh speaking of."

Regina's phone started ringing.

"Hey Robin what's wrong?

Hm.

Ok I'll be there soon."

"What's up?" I asked.

"Robin has to pick up baby Robin from Zelena he wants me to mind Roland."

"Oh ok, well I'll talk to you later."

"See you later Emma. Don't forget to tell him!" She called walking out.

"I will."

I went up stairs to lay down for a bit. I ended up falling asleep. I was woke by the front door unlocking.

"Emma love. Umm there's uh something I have to tell you." Killian called.

"What is it?" I called getting up.

As I walk out of the room I heard a bark.

"Killian?"

I walked down stairs and saw Killian standing in the hallway with a husky puppy sitting at his feet. The husky was black and white and really fluffy. I walked over and started petting it.

"Killian why is there a dog in our house?" I asked.

"Well I was helping your dad at the shelter and she kept following me. She was so cute I couldn't leave him." He explained.

"Oh Killian." I sighed. "What's her name?"

"Echo."

I knelt down and she jumped up on me.

"Hey Echo." I laughed.

We walked into the sitting room and Killian pulled out a small rabbit teddy. He gave it to Echo and she ran off to play with it. We sat on the couch and I curled up next to Killian. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder. Echo ran in and jumped up next to us. Killian started petting her and she lay down next him. I started petting her as well. She was so fluffy. My phone buzzed in my pocket.
It was a text from Regina.

"Did you tell him?"

"Who is it?"

"Oh it's Regina."

"You telling her about the latest addition to the family?" He smiled.

Here goes.

"Um Killian about that."

"You don't want to get rid of her do you?"

"No no of course not. It just um."

Killian could tell I was nervous. He tilted my chin up so I was looking him in the eyes.

"Hey tell, me what is it Emma?"

"Killian I, I'm pregnant."

It went silent for a minute. My eyes started to well up with tears again. Killian pulled me close to him and kissed him.

"Emma that's wonderful." He whispered wiping away my tears.

Killian's P.O.V

I couldn't believe Emma was pregnant. I was so happy. I pulled her in to my chest and she cuddled into me. Echo lay down next to us and fell asleep. Soon Emma was asleep too.

"I love you Emma Swan." I whispered.

I kissed her and then picked her up carrying her upstairs. I lay her down on the bed trying my best not to wake her.

"Goodnight love."

I lay down next to her and wrapped my arm around her stomach. I quickly fell asleep.