This Is Awkward

Killian's P.O.V

I woke up with Emma laying next to me. She was still asleep her golden hair covering the pillow. She is beautiful when she sleeps. Emma woke up and rolled over onto my chest.

"Morning love." I smiled looking down at her.

"Morning."

I wrapped my arms around her. I leaned down and kissed her. She lifted up her head and kissed me back. I sat up suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked.

"Nothing love, just thought I heard something."

"I'm sure it's nothing." She assured me.

"Your right love."

I smiled at her and kissed her. Just as I kissed her the door swung open.

"Mom?! What the hell?" Emma shouted.

"I am so sorry." Snow exclaimed looking away.

"How did you even get in?" Emma asked.

"I came by and the front door was unlocked."

"So you decided to just walk in?"

"I thought something might of happened!"

"Mom we're fine."

"I'll go wait down stairs."

Snow walked out of the room and Emma sighed. I looked at Emma and started laughing. She grabbed her pillow hitting me with it.

"It's not funny!" She yelled.

"Well I told you so." I smirked getting up and changing.

I could hear her sigh as she got up.

Emma's P.O.V

I got up and changed quickly before heading down stairs. I sat to Killian across from Snow.

"So what's up mum?" I asked.

"I just wanted to let you know that your dad has the flu."

"Oh wow it's getting everyone." Killian sighed.

"Ya. Tell dad I said get well soon."

"I will." Snow smiled.

Killian had his flask of rum sitting in front of him on the table. I grabbed it and opened it to take a drink. As soon as I opened it I closed it and ran to the sink. The smell of it made me nauseous.

"Love, you ok?" Killian asked looking at me standing over sink.

I shook my head.

"I think I'm getting the flu." I responded. "I'm going to go lay down for a bit."

"I'll be up in a bit love." Killian said.

"Bye sweetie, get well soon." Snow said hugging me.

I went up stairs and lay on the bed. After about twenty minutes I heard the front door close and footsteps on the stairs.

"Hey love, you alright?" Killian asked peaking his head around the door.

"A bit better." I sighed. "I'm going to run to Regina's she if she has anything to help."

"Are you sure your ok to go?"

"I'm fine Killian." I smiled.

I kissed him lightly on the cheek and walked out of the room. I got in the bug and drove to Regina's. I knocked on the door and waited.

"I swear Robin he's fine!" She yelled opening the door. "Oh Emma sorry I thought you were Robin."

"I could tell." I laughed.

"Roland has got the flu and Robin keeps checking up on him. What's up with you?" She asked.

I walked in to sitting room and sat down on the couch.

"I went to go drink rum this morning and it made me nauseous and almost sick." I explained.

"I'm it's just the flu everyone's getting it."

Suddenly I felt like crying. Regina looked at me and noticed. She sat down next to me and hugged me.

"Emma it's just flu you'll be ok."

I started to move my hands around a lot. I did that mostly when I was nervous.

"Unless it's not." She sat back and looked at me. "Emma?"

I knew I couldn't lie to Regina she knew me to well. I looked down at the ground guiltily.

"Oh my god Emma are you?" She asked.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"Do you not want to be?" Regina asked concerned.

"No I do! Of course I do."

"Does Killian want to?"

"Yes he does."

"Then why are you upset?"

"Honestly I don't know." I sighed.

"Emma you have to find out."

"I know but someone will see me in the shop."

"Upstairs in the bathroom."

"Thanks."

I quickly ran upstairs. A few minutes have never felt so long in my life. I slowly walked down stairs.

"Well?" Regina asked.

I nodded my head.

"Oh Emma!" She smiled hugged me.

I smiled I was happy. I was going to have a baby with the man I love.

"Regina?"

"Yes?" She replied.

"Why did you have pregnancy tests?"

"Oh right." She laughed. "Robin and I were thinking about it."

"I'm happy for you Regina." I smiled. "I have to go before Killian gets worried. Thank you."

"Bye Emma."

When I got home suddenly I lost all of my courage. I walked in side.

"You alright?" Killian asked.

"Ya like I side just the flu."

I felt bad but I just felt like now wasn't the time. Or maybe I was scared he wouldn't want a child. I know he had told me did but what if he changed his mind?