Welcome to the world

Killian's P.O.V

I heard Henry run out of his room as Emma shouted my name. I ran upstairs  as quickly as I could. She was still sitting in the nursery. She looked scared as she looked up at me.

"Emma what is it?" I asked scared.

"Killian, my water just broke."

"Henry, go call Regina and your grandparents, tell them to get to the hospital, ok?" I said turning to Henry.

Henry nodded and ran out of the room.

Henry's P.O.V

I ran to my room and grabbed my phone and called Regina.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Henry, what's up?" She asked.

"It's Emma."

"What happened? Is she ok?"

"We need you to meet us at the hospital. She just went into labour."

"Oh my, ok I'll be there soon."

She hung up and I called David.

"Hey Henry, what's up kid?"

"It's mom."

"Is it the baby?"

"Ya, she in labour."

"Ok we're on our way."

"Henry!" Killian called from down stairs.

I ran downstairs and out to the car.

"Did you call them?" Killian asked.

I nodded, out of breathe.

"Hey kid don't worry it's ok. I'm fine." Emma smiled at me.

Almost as soon as she said that she grabbed her stomach in pain.

"You were saying?" I laughed.

She took a deep breath. "Ya ok maybe I'm not fine."

We pulled up outside the hospital and I jumped out opening the door for Emma. We walked in and Killian went to the front desk.

"Hi, my wife's just gone into labour." He explained.

"Ok follow me." The nurse said leading us down the hall.

"Henry will you wait out here for Your mom and your grandparents ok?" Emma said as she stoped to look at me.

I nodded and sat down in the waiting room. I was scared. I don't know why, it was Emma. She's strong and she's done this before. I was just really nervous. I kept tapping my foot as I waited.

"Henry!"

I looked up to see Regina had just walked in the door. I ran over and hugged her.

"Hey mom."

"Where are they? Is everything ok?" She asked.

"I don't know, they took them to a room down the hall a while ago."

"Ok let's wait for your grandparents."

We sat back down and about five minutes later Snow rushed over to us.

"Davids parking the car is everything ok?" She asked she seemed worried.

"We don't know yet."

After an hour it was almost midnight. I was texting Violet trying to stay awake. Regina tapped my shoulder as Killian walked out.

"Is she ok?" Snow asked as he walked over to us.

"She fine. Their both fine." He smiled.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Are we aloud in?" Regina asked.

"She wants Henry."

Emma's P.O.V

I was exhausted. Sam was asleep in my arms. He was beautiful. He had Killian's eyes. I looked up as Henry popped his head around the door.

"Come here kid, you want to me your new brother?" I smiled.

Henry sat in the chair next to my bed.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked.

Henry nodded and I handed the still sleeping Sam to him. Henry was smiling down at him. Killian was standing next to me now.

"You ok love?"

"Tired." I laughed.

"You want me to get your parents or do you want to wait?"

"No you can bring them in and Regina."

Henry handed me back Sam before everyone else came in. Snow and Charming stood next to me. Regina stood next to Henry.

"Everyone this is Sam Liam Jones."

"He's beautiful." Snow smiled.

"When do you get to go home?" Regina asked.

"Tomorrow morning."

I yawned as I lay my head down on my pillow.

"I'm going to let you get some sleep we'll drop by tomorrow at the house." David said kissing the top of my head as him and Snow walked out.

"I'll see you tomorrow as well." Regina said. "Come on Henry you're staying at my house tonight."

Killian came over and stood next to me.  He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me.

"Come on love get some sleep."

He picked up Sam and sat next to me. I fell asleep almost straight after.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't great I wasn't sure how to write it. I wanted to try to write it from Henrys point of view as I wasn't sure how else to write it. Anyway hope you enjoyed next chapters will hopefully be better.