Date?

Four months pregnant

Killian's P.O.V

I followed the smell of food I loved to wake up too. When I came down stairs Henry was sitting on the counter and Emma was cooking.

"Morning love." I smiled.

Emma kissed me as she placed the food on the table.

"Morning Killian." Henry said.

"Morning Lad."

We ate our scrambled eggs and toast in silence for a while.

"So Henry how are things with Violet?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Um ya good." He blushed. "We uh we have a date. Tonight."

"Oh really now." I teased.

Emma laughed at me. I could tell Henry was embarrassed, which of course is why I did it.

"Well Lad if you need any help I'm here to help."

"Thanks Killian. I'm going to head back to my room now."

He grabbed one last slice of toast and ran upstairs. Emma looked at me and laughed.

"I think you embarrassed him."

"That was the point." I laughed.

Echo ran into the room and started barking and wagging her tail.

"I'm going to take her for a walk later, wanna come?" Emma asked.

"Of course love." I smiled

"Ok I'm waiting until Henry's gone out then I'm taking her out to the woods."

"Ok I'm going down to the docks ok? See you in a bit." I kissed the top of her head and went down to the docks.

Emma's P.O.V

After Killian left I headed up stairs to the nursery. I dragged a chair over to the crib and hung the mobile above it. I smiled as I looked at the unicorns hanging over the crib. Snow had given me the mobile that was meant to hang over my crib. All I wanted was for this baby to have a better life then Killian and I. I gently spun the mobile and watched the unicorns dance around in circles.

I snapped back to reality when Henry entered the room. He walked over to me and I wrapped my arm around him.

"Hey kid." I smiled.

"Hi mom."

"You looking forward to meeting your brother?" I asked.

"Ya I am, but I hope he doesn't cry a lot, I need my sleep."

"Me too." I laughed.

I sighed looking around the room again. Most of it was decorated with pale blues and things to do with the ocean. Of course Killian had chosen them. There was a small brown bear which Snow found in the back of Gold's shop. It had a pale pick ribbon wrapped around its neck. It had meant to be in my nursery as well.