Orenda: A mystical force present in all people that empower them to affect the world, or to effect change in their own lives.

Their lives changed forever, they will never be the same. Amora and Dylan are twins. Sounds simple, right? Wrong. They're not just twins, they're twin Gods. Not just them, but their entire family! They've lived with actual Gods for 18 years and they just learned about it on their 18th birthday.

Quests to seek, people to find, and a lot of things to go wrong. They didn't ask for this, but it's not their choice. Forced to take this on, Amora isn't such a fan. This sphinx is going to get her hands tied when she realizes what she has to do and what will happen when she tries to rebel.

God only knows what will happen.

*** Anyone copying my work will be hunted down ***

I don't own any pictures

***********************************************************************************************

My first serious story so I hope you guys will enjoy! I haven't read any stories like this so I hope you guys enjoy the change. Sharing, voting and commenting is very much appreciated! Thank you for giving my story a chance:)

Will contain strong language and maybe some explicit scenes. I'm sure those will be enjoyed;)

All comments are welcome as long as they don't bash anyone. I welcome criticism and I would love you guys to help me make improvements. I'm not one of those authors who only accept good comments, I like to hear what I can work on and what I've done good or bad. I just ask that you don't be rude or for lack of a better word, bitchy. Brutely honest and bitchy are different things.

I love all my readers and you guys are all welcome to message me and contact me in any way you want! I hope you guys like what I've written and give it a chance.

Anyways, hope you enjoy my story!

Stay cool my friends