Twelve

Song: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding 

The picture is of the Asgard twins! Stop drooling, you're making a mess;p

Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating. I've been busy and I didn't have a chance. I'm also going on vacation on Thursday (it's Tuesday) and I will not be updating for a week. I'm sorry, but I won't be bringing my laptop.

Anyway, I'll try to update as much as I can this week before vacation so you guys will have those.

Enjoy the story, my lovelies!

***************************************************************************************

I pulled away from his grasp in realization. I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with these Gods. This is unreal.

I see a look of disappointment on Masyn's face as I pulled away and for some reason, it hurt me. I don't ever want to see that again.

I glance over at Kaden and I'm not met with the same look that Masyn had. His look was completely different. He looked angry. Why is he angry? 

Kaden suddenly grabbed my arm by my elbow and pulled me to him. 

I let out an 'oof' as I collided with his hard chest. What the hell was that for?

His large hands held me in place as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

In the most dominant and low voice I've ever heard, he whispered something in my ear that send shivers down my spine. "Don't you ever pull away from us, kitten. You are ours now and if you do that again, I will be forced to punish you". 

I tensed at the word punishment. What is he going to do, spank me?

I pushed him away with all my strength, which really didn't do much. He let me go and his look of anger is replaced with amusement and a deadly smirk. This bitch better not be looking at me.

I gave him a glare that was just as deadly as his smirk and turned away from him. My glare is swept off my face as I see my family being picked up by the ninjas and taken out of the house.

"What do you think you're doing" I yell. They all turn to me in fear. I've been known to be pretty scary when I want to be.

They all shift their gaze to the asshole behind me. Why are you looking at him? This is my family, not his.

I also turn to see what Kaden would do and my anger rose, even more, when he nodded his head to the door, telling them to continue what they're doing. Who put you in charge? You may be hot but you're not the boss of me and my family.

"Put my family down before I castrate you" His smirk was back.

"Do it" he challenged. Challenge accepted.

As fast as I can, I raise my knee to his crotch. Instead of making contact with his manhood, I'm met with his firm hand. Can you move your hand so I can knee your balls?

As fast as that happened, someone, who I'm assuming to be Masyn, wraps their arms around me and traps me.

"Get off of me you dirty kleenex!" I scream.

He pulls me away from Kaden and puts me down before standing between us.

"Fermarlo fratello!" Masyn shouts at Kaden. Kaden just huffs in frustration and walks out. I can't help but admire is backside on his way out. He might be an asshole but he's a hot asshole.

"Amora, don't provoke him. Don't forget he's the God of evil and death. He already loves you, but he will not tolerate disrespect and will punish you" Masyn pleads.