Song: Don't let me down by The Chainsmokers Ft. Daya

The picture is of Grace and Macie. Grace is in the white and Macie is on the right.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter:)

***************************************************************************************

And then I did it.

I stuck the lighter in my eye.

Smart? I think so. It's not like anything happened. All it did was make it tingle and I don't know how that's possible. I'm such a freak.

I get up to put the lighter away when I get a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I do a double take to make sure I was seeing this correctly.

My eyes were glowing red. I don't mean just a red tint, I mean it looks like there are actual flames in my eyes. I don't know if I should be amazed or terrified. 

I get closer to the mirror to get a better look. I must have been staring at my eyes for at least 10 minutes before I smell something burning.

I look around for the source of the smell when I see my hands. My fingers have tiny flames at the end of each fingertip. Wow.

Being the child I am, I start to wave my hands around like they're sparklers. In my head, I look like the last Airbender but if anyone were to see me right now, then they would call the psychiatric hospital and tell them that they have a 'code red'.

As I'm dancing around my room, I manage to catch my blankets on fire. Don't ask me how, because I have no idea how, but I didn't notice until the entire blanket was black and inflamed. Maybe it's not a good idea to dance around a small room with fire. Lesson learned.

Once I realized that I'm about to burn the entire house down, I quickly pour the cup of water on the blanket to put it out. That did nothing.

I started to panic and I might even have shed a tear or tear when suddenly they just stopped. Yeah, they just vanished. I'm just as confused as you. Did I do that?

I look down at my fingers and see that they're back to normal. I turn to the mirror and see that my eyes are also back to their natural green. Dang, it! How am I going to get that back? I guess I could always use the lighter on my eyes again, that seemed to trigger it.

I let out an unladylike yawn and decide that I should go to bed and continue this adventure another time. I have a long day and should get some shut eye unless I want to be tired and most likely lash out at everyone in my path.

Usually, it's Dylan that takes my abuse from when I'm tired but he's not here. What a sad thought.

I lazily put the lighter away, that I was going to put away earlier but I got distracted.

After turning the lights off, I jump into the middle of my bed and resume my attempt to sleep. Luckily, I managed to fall asleep right away. I never was one of those people who could run on 2 hours of sleep, I prefer 12 but obviously, that's not going to happen tonight. I'll have to live with 4 hours as I've wasted 2 hours fooling around and thinking. Smooth move, Amora.

I'm awoken when a loud voice shouts my name. I shoot up to investigate and find the culprit. I look around but I see no one.

"You can't see me" I hear. What the hell is hap- "get up, it's time to go". I think I'm going crazy.

"You already are" Who are you? I ask the voice in my head.