Song: Instruction by Jax Jones Ft. Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don

The picture is of Amari. Yummy, I know.

Enjoy the story and please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Have a great read;)

***************************************************************************************

  Will I find my answers, or will it all be a waste of time? The question that can't be answered until after I find the answer. 

I was awoken by my asshat of an uncle, tickling me. He thought it was so funny when I couldn't stop laughing, he even tried to make it seem like I was enjoying it. I really want to light this guy on fire. I just have to wait until we're all alone and then I can-

"Amora, are you coming?" Kayla asked, looking at me in confusion. I took a moment to look around and I realized that everyone has gotten out of the car and were waiting for me to get out too. Where was I when this happened?

I get out of the car and straighten out my clothes before catching up to everyone. 

We were in what looked to be a normal neighborhood, at a normal yellow house. Are we sure this is our guy? This doesn't seem like a very 'Godly" area. I gave more thought to that thought and realized my house doesn't scream 'there are Gods in here' either so I shouldn't really judge a book by its cover.

Like before, Lance knocks on the door and we wait.

I've always hated going up to houses of people I don't know. I mean, you have no idea what's behind the door! There could be a serial killer, a rapist, or a spy from the Russian mafia. I hope you can see why I'm not a fan of this.

The door opens and we are granted the sight of a middle-aged man.

In his boxers. His white, or used to be white, too small, boxers. I have goosebumps.

I AM SHOOK! I am scarred for life and I think this is the end.

The man looked like he hasn't taken a shower in years and ate more than one helping of 'Little  Ceasar's pizza'. We need the Mr. Clean man over here in aisle slob.

"Aaaahhh, you must be the Collins! Amari said that I should be expecting you! The names Robert but you can call me Robbie" I think I'll stick to slob.

"Um, Hello I'm James and this is my family" for once, my Dad didn't know what to say or think and it's kind of a nice change. I think he's just as disgusted as the rest of us, thank Gods it's not just me that thinks this guy came straight from the sewer.

"Come in, come in! Make yourself at home!" Slob welcomed.

We all, slowly but surely, made our way into his home. Saying this guy had bad taste, is a huge understatement. The homeless would refuse to live here.

There was a puke green carpet with what looks to be brown wallpaper with cats on it. The furniture was all torn up and it looked like a lion was let loose in here. The carpet had stains and there were numerous holes in the walls along with garbage everywhere. There were dirty dishes, pizza boxes and beer cans in every corner. It looks like he never did the dishes, just bought more plates and cups everytime he ran out. I shiver at the thought. I feel really bad and I'm actually contemplating whether I should get him a maid. This is not living.

"I don't know if you know this, but I'm the God of ugliness, hence why everything in here is ugly. It wasn't an accident. To you, it's ugly, to me, it's art" he informed us while admiring his 'art'.