Song: Malibu by Miley Cyrus

The picture is of Amora's Dad.

I've officially entered this story into the 2017 Watty's! I know I probably won't win or even come close because I don't have many votes or even views, but a girl can hope. 

I love to write, so that's ok. There's always next year or the year after that. I just started writing so I don't expect to be the number one author on Wattpad. Time is patience.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the story:)

***************************************************************************************

I'm the chosen one.  

This has to be a mistake. Me, two boyfriends? Lovers? Oh, my God... Men. Don't get me wrong, I'm into men, but not enough to want to at once. How would that even work? I shivered at the thought.

"I think I'm gonna go take a bath. I need to get my head together. See Y'all later" I announce in shock. Everyone simply nods at me and lets me be on my way.

I walk upstairs and into my room. As soon as I shut the door, I strip and walk into my bathroom. I turn on the water to the hottest temperature and walk over to my vanity. I look at myself in the mirror.

Who am I? Me? Amora? Two men? I'm feeling parched. I need a drink and not the virgin kind.

I need some tequila

After examining myself, I walk over to the bathtub and get in. It's hot, just how I like it. 

I sit in the tub and relax. I can feel all my muscles loosening and all my problems vanish. Temporarily of course, but I'll take what I can get. 

I start to think about everything that's been happening lately. I've found out that I'm a Goddess, my best friend is also a Goddess along with her entire family and mine, and I have to complete a quest that involves being involved with two men at once. That drink really would come in handy about now.

After a while of sitting in silence, I decide to turn on some music. I quickly get out to go find my phone, which is on my bed. Once I retrieve the device, I go on Spotify and pick a playlist. The first song that plays is Malibu by Miley Cyrus. I love this song! It's so soft and relaxing. The lyrics really speak to me. I can't really relate to it, but I understand it. I have a feeling that one day I will relate to it when I have someone like Miley did. 

I look at my watch and see that I've been in the tub for almost 2 hours. I glance at my fingers and see that they're all shriveled up and wrinkled. Ew, I hate that. 

I unplug the drain and get out of the tub. I pull my blue towel off the shelf and dry myself. I take my time because I really don't want to go down there where I'm sure they're waiting for me. I'm a procrastinator and so I will push this to the very last second when I have no choice other than talking about it.

I get dressed in some sweats and a t-shirt from 5th grade. Yes, I do still fit in a t-shirt from 5th grade. I'm the same height and I'm pretty skinny. I eat a lot, but I play a lot of sports and stuff so it evens out. I played Varsity Softball all 4 years of high school, JV basketball in freshman year, Varsity basketball in the other 3 years, and Varsity Volleyball every year except senior year. Out of all 3 of those sports, softball is my favorite. I even got full ride scholarships to many colleges for it. 

Anyway, after getting dressed I sat on my bed and played Candy Crush on my phone. I was having a good time until I got a text from my Mom.

Can you come downstairs? We need to talk about his, honey.