song: Bad Liar by Selena Gomez

The image is Amore's outfit

Selena is my girl! Anyway, here's to the beginning. Cheers to 'Orenda'!

Enjoy the story:)

***************************************************************************************

I watched her playing outside. She's going to grow up into such a strong woman. My baby girl. She's so small and fragile but little does she know, she's stronger than the average 6 year old.

Her glowing red hair and spicy attitude is quite scary. This little girl isn't going to be little forever and I pray for anyone who crosses her path. My little spitfire is a little heartbreaker and I think she even knows it.

"Whatcha' thinking about?" a deep voice says from behind me. I don't look behind me, but I would recognize that voice even if I was six feet under. The love of my life walks beside me looks at me with the same brown eyes I fell in love with when I was 22 years old.

"Amora. Her future. I wonder who she will become, what powers she will hold. James, she's different; I can feel it".

"Only time can tell June. Only time will tell" was his answer. He wasn't wrong. We'll just have to wait and see what powers Amora will have when she fulfills her destiny.

***Amora POV***

No.

No.

No.

No.

NNNNOOOOO!!!!!

I'm trying to pick out the perfect outfit for my birthday party tonight. I'm seriously having the hardest time. I usually don't take very long but today is a very special day. It's October 29th, A.K.A my birthday!

I've always loved my birthday. I just like the fact the people celebrate the day they were born, it's just celebrating life and the fact that you're alive. I love it!

I'm literally contemplating if I should wear my softball uniform because it's literally the only thing that seems to look good on me.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my twin brother, Dylan knocks on my door. I know it's him because of the way he knocked on my door. We have a secret knock so we know who it is.

"Come in" I yell.

Dylan strolls in wearing black jeans, a black shirt, and of course his favorite black leather jacket. Despite being twins, we look nothing alike. Dylan has thick blonde hair and blue eyes while I have bright red hair and green eyes. We are pretty opposite but our facial features are pretty similar. Same jaw, cheeks, nose, lips. Don't mean to brag, but in my opinion, we are a good looking family.

"What's taking you so long? Mom and Dad are waiting for us and I can't go down alone without you".

"I'm trying to decide what to wear! I'm having a difficult time because nothing I have says 'eighteenth birthday and finally free'".

Dylan walks into my closet without a word and picks out an outfit. I'm not surprised because this isn't the first time this has happened. We are often late for school because I'm decisive and can't decide what to wear. 

Being the best brother ever, Dylan walks out of my closet with a super cute outfit that I can't believe I've never thought of. It was a long sleeved maroon colored shirt, tucked into a short white lace skirt with a black and gold belt. I picked out some nylons and cute boot heels to go with it and boy do I look good.

Dylan and I walk out of my room and down the stairs hand-in-hand. We are finally 18 and I couldn't be happier. 

As we reach the bottom of the stairs I was met with a sight I'd never thought I'd see.

My aunt was floating in mid-air Indian style. She looked to be meditating or something, but what the heck. How the hell was she doing that? 

I'm just as confused as you are. How is the hell she floating? It seems as thought nobody noticed me and Dylan's presence. I looked over to him and he shared the same shocked look that I did. He turned to look at me and we stared into each other's panicked eyes. We look away from each other and back at the crazy scene in front of us.

Me being the drama queen that I am screamed to get their attention. Yes, I know it's not the best thing to do but I was stunned and my logic was temporarily shut down. I don't think you would be able to think straight in my situation either. Damn crazy Aunt Kayla.

Everyone turned to me after my toe curling screech. They follow my gaze at Aunt Kayla and don't look surprised at all like it's an everyday event.

"Amore, Dylan" I look over and see Grandpa 2 feet from us. "There is a lot that we need to explain to you guys". You think?

"You're gods" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. Standing in the doorway behind us is Uncle Damon who we haven't seen in years after a fall out with my Dad.

I remember him being very rude and snarky but also very smart. He always started fights, especially with Aunt Kayla and if I can remember correctly, it was hilarious. They would bicker non-stop until someone, mostly Grandma, broke them up.

"Damn it, Damon!" I turn my head to see Grandma glaring at him. "You're going to scare them". Wait, what? 

"Someone needs to start talking and they need to talk now," Dylan says using his cold business tone. I've always admired him when he was serious and hard like that. He's not someone to mess with or make angry. He's naturally got a powerful aura about him.

"Like Damon said, you and us all, are gods" my Dad chirps in. I just stand there stunned with Dylan. I don't even look at him to see his expression because I'm sure it's the same one I have. 

"Looks like a good time to start the ceremony" Damon strolls in between me and Dylan.

"Is our entire family just a big cult?" I blurt. No regrets.

***************************************************************************************

Hey guys, I know it's short and I'm going to work on it. Any suggestions and comments are welcome:)

vote, comment, follow and just live life! 

Stay cool my friends.