thirteen

Song: Skinny Love by Birdy

The picture is of the mansion. Picture the house in the forest because I couldn't find a picture that matched what I was visioning.

I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter:)

***************************************************************************************

  I guess I'll try to be better and stop snapping at him. I get that he's the God of evil and stuff but that doesn't make it ok for him to be a douchebag. 

"I understand" I replied reluctantly. I'll try to play nice and be more patient with him but that doesn't mean I'll take any bullshit, I'm not his puppet. 

"Thank you, I'm glad you can compromise and understand. I know this is new to you but I promise, we'll be the best boyfriends you could ever ask for" That's a big promise.

"Ok, I'll try to be better".

He gives me a smile of gratitude.

"Come on, I'll show you your room" he proposes.

He leads me through the countless rooms and up some stairs. He trails down the hallway, passing a million doors until he gets to the very end.

"This door on the right is mine and you're welcome in there at any time, little one" he winks, being a total creep; it was cute. "And on the left is Kaden's room. He's big on privacy so make sure you knock and if he's not in there, don't go in. You don't want to know what happened to the last person who went into his room without permission" Don't go into the asshole's room, got it. "And last but certainly not least, at the end is your room".

He opens the door and the room I am greeted with is beautiful at least. It's decorated with yellow and gray. The room itself is a big ball of sunshine and it makes me feel safe and warm. I have never thought of painting my room yellow because I didn't really like the color, but I love this.

"Do you like it? You can change it if you want, we have a team and I can give them a call if you completely hate it. I have them on speed dial so it-" he rambled nervously.

"I love it! You did amazing, Masyn, thank you" I assured him. How could I not love this?

"Well, it was actually Kaden. He designed it and picked out the colors, believe it or not. I thought it would have picked out black or something dark but this was what he chose. He said he picked it because he thought you were going to be his light. I let him have this one because he doesn't do the whole thoughtful and emotional thing much, so you just have to sit back and enjoy the moment when it does happen" Wow. 

Kaden picked this? Awww, so he does have some kind of heart. It's actually really cute how he picked this, I just can't see him going shopping and being like "I think sunshine yellow would be the best choice"... I just can't see it.

"I guess I'll have to thank him then. It's very lovely" I smiled.

"Dinner's ready, we better get downstairs before Kaden gets mad" he says before leading through this maze that they call a house.

When I arrived in the kitchen I was greeted with the redolence of whatever Kaden was cooking. I sure hope he can cook because I can't do shit.

I sat down at the table while Kaden finished up his masterpiece. I tried to help him but he told me to go sit down; he let Masyn help though. I'm too hungry to be salty so I guess I won't argue.

Kaden turned around with a plate of 2 chicken legs, like 5 pounds of mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn. How the hell am I gonna eat all of that? 

He placed it in front of me before returning back to get his own food. I waited to eat because I feel that it's rude to eat before everyone has their food. Masyn and Kaden both sat down; Kaden at the head of the table and Masyn across from me.

We dug into the delicious meal after I thanked the boys for the food. 

We sat in silence while we ate and it was killing me on the inside. I can't stand silence and this one is especially excruciating. I don't know if they don't like me or they always eat in silence but either way, it's stupid.

My thoughts were interrupted when something white and creamy was hurled at my face. Now, normally I would say 'that's what she said' but I'm not in that particular mood at the moment.

I look up to see Kaden smirking at me and Masyn glancing between the two of us. If you think I'm going to let him get away with that then you're wrong.

I'm not gonna fight back with the same level as him. I like to win and in order to do that you have to be a little extra and honey, I'm the definition of extra.

I picked up my entire plate and looked at him with a smile of mischief and his smirk fell.

"Amora, you better not do it" Kaden warned. My smile only grew.

"Amora" Masyn warned slowly, hoping I was smart. I'm sorry to inform you that I was never the brightest of children.

I chuck the plate with all the food straight at his face and laugh like a maniac as soon as I see him covered in my food.

"Oops, I thought you were the garbage" I shot. Did I mention that I can be a little extra?

***********************************************************************************************

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. I know it's been a long time but I've been extremely busy with school and softball. This chapter is really short and I'm also sorry about that. I've been slowly writing this chapter for what feels like years even though it's not that long or interesting. It's just a filler chapter and I'm going to try to start updating more now.

Anyways I  hope you guys are enjoying my story so far and any messeges about my work are appreciated:) Good or bad.

favorite, share, comment, and live life:)

Stay cool my friends:D