Song: Issues by Julia Michaels

The picture is of Damon who's named after Damon from TVD! That's why Damon is being played by the sizzling, Ian Somerhalder! Enjoy the view:p

Enjoy the story;)

***************************************************************************************

Fire, that's all I can see. I'm surrounded by the orange flames that seem to be taking over. There's no escape.

I feel like I'm burning alive. I'm burning, but there's no pain. I look down and my clothes are burning away, but my skin remains intact. 

Where am I? It looks to be a house. There's smashed glass everywhere and broken furniture. A dining table with 3 legs, and half a couch. This place is destroyed, I have to stop this fire.

I look down to my right at a broken shard of glass. 

I see myself. I watch as I burn and I savor the moment. When's the next time I'm going to touch fire without any consequences? This isn't possible, I don't understand.

My eyes, they're glowing. They're not glowing green like my regular eye color, no they're glowing red. The color of tribulation. The color of tragedy. The color of fire.

In that moment I realize something. I'm causing the fire, I am the fire.

Make it stop.

I wake up in trepidation. It was all a dream. I am relieved that I didn't set someone's home on fire or worse yet, killed someone in that fire. Why did I have that dream? I know I would never do that, so why would I dream it.

All this God stuff is messing with my head. I need something to take my mind off of everything. I need Farah.

Farah is my best friend. We've known each other since kindergarten and we've been inseparable ever since. She is the more logical and nicer one of the two of us. She's the goody-goody keeping me out of trouble and I'm the heedless best friend always getting her in trouble. It works out.

I put on my light blue ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, green army jacket, and my white converse. I quickly straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I continue with my morning routine before walking downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning, sunshine" Dad greets me when I get in the kitchen. Dad, Mom, and Dylan are all standing in the kitchen eating breakfast, which looks to be just cereal. 

"Morning" I reply as I jump on the counter to reach the top shelf of the cabinet to retrieve the frost flakes. I'm used to having to do stuff like this because I'm short. I stand at 5'2", proudly while everyone else in my family is over 5'10". Even my Mom! Dylan is a whopping 6'2". Man's a giant.

I get off the counter after getting my Frosted Flakes and go to the fridge for the milk. After successfully making my cereal, I settle down at the table next to Dylan. 

Why are they staring at me? "What" I say confused and with a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. I probably look like a hangry hooligan. What a sight.

"What are you dressed up for? Don't you want to hang out with the family after the news from yesterday?" honestly, I forgot about that. Damn, I'm a God... Excuse me, Goddess.

"I'm going to see Farah. I need to clear my head after everything" I reply to my Mom after swallowing a big spoonful of heaven. "I haven't seen her since school ended 2 weeks ago".

Mom and Dad shared a look. I know that look. It's the look that says they have something to say that they know something that I don't and are deciding whether they want to tell me or not.