eight

Song: One Call Away by Charlie Puth

The picture is of Amora's Mom and she's played by Julia Roberts:) She's so funny

I'm actually liking this book. Usually, I hate everything I write and stuff and never publish it. I had a bunch of drafts but I never published them because I thought they sucked. They did. I published the first chapter of this book as soon as I was done because I didn't want this one to end up like the others. I knew this one was different because the idea for this book was a dream of mine. I woke up after the dream at like 4 am and just wrote it. Of course, I didn't write it exactly like my dream, but that's where the idea came from. I have a lot of weird dreams so they're good for story ideas. I have them all written down and will probably try writing them when I'm done with this story. I'm getting off topic... Sorry!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 

***************************************************************************************

"Honey are you ok?" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts and memories.

I just nod.

"Here, I think you should sit down" she suggests. Mom leads me to the couch in the seat Dylan was earlier. Thoughts of Dylan rushed into my head.

I can't keep making myself sad and thinking about him. He's a big boy now and he'll be ok. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

As I was thinking, my family started talking about what we're going to do to find the guys. Boring.

I got distracted while thinking about dogs. I really wanted a dog for my birthday, but instead, I got this. I sigh at the depressing thought. I'm snapped into reality when I hear my name being called.

"Huh?" I say, kind of acknowledging them.

"Are you listening?" Someone asks. I wasn't paying attention to who. I'm still thinking about dogs.

"Yeah".

"Liar".

"Yeah".

"Amora Lauren Collins!" My Mom scolds. Sorry, Ma.

"I'm sorry! I'm just tired" it was kind of the truth. I am tired, but that's not why I wasn't paying attention.

Deep down I know it wasn't because I was thinking about dogs. It was because I was scared. Yes, the big bad Amora Collins is scared. Of what? Of love?

Yup.

I don't know why, but I am. The thought of giving myself to someone is terrifying to me. I've always been distant to the idea of any kind of relationship. I've never even had my first kiss. Dylan always made fun of me for that, along with Farah. I'm sorry, but I don't want to get some disease! Herpes is not on my bucket list.

So now you know why this is not my favorite situation. I can't have one boyfriend, two is impossible. I still can't believe this is happening to me. Me of all people. 

"Amora, are you listening?" Mom asks more sternly this time. No.

"Yes, Mother" I say in an innocent tone.

They go back their conversation and I decide that I should listen. They are doing this for me and not listening is just wasting their time. They are helping me and I need to be taking all the help that I can get.

"The most populated area of Gods is in Italy so I think we should go their first" says Berry. God of wisdom is working his magic. I hope.

"Yeah, but that's really far so I think we should go to the closer places first and work our way around" Kayla disagrees.