Eleven

Song: Warrior by Demi Lovato! She's my literal queen:)

The picture is of Serena:)

Enjoy the story!

***************************************************************************************

Did I just kill him? I did. I killed a man. He wasn't innocent but he was still a human.

I let all the tears, that I've been trying to keep at bay, fall. I know that I did the right thing but I still think there is another way. A way where no one has to die.

I should have just burnt him, not set him totally on fire. I killed a man, I will never get my innocence back. I've killed my own species and I'm going to have to live with it.

Reluctantly, I push my emotions to the side and open the door to get my family. I go out there and they're all passed out.

I walk about to the closest person, who happens to be Berry, and feel their pulse. 

Thump Thump Thump.

Thank, Gods it's there. They're alive.

Just in case, I check the other's pulses and sure enough, they're all there. I didn't bother checking Robbie's pulse, he was for sure dead. There was no chance he could have survived the wrath of the flame. Fire is not something you play with.

What do I do? Should I call the police? I mean, if I do call the cops how would I explain this entire thing?

"Yeah we're all Gods and this guy kidnapped me and held me for ransom because he's in debt to the infamous twins of life and death, called the Asgard Twins. Yeah, and they're from Asgard. I killed him with the fire that I set with my mind" I'm sure they'll believe that.

Is there like a God police? If there isn't there should be. After this encounter, it's needed.

Back to the question at hand, what am I going to do, next? 

Ding, ding, ding! Why don't I call Farah's family? They'll surely be able to help considering their also Gods.

Where's my phone? 

Wait... I'm still naked... I think it would be a good idea to put some clothes on before I do anything.

I walk back into the room I was held captive in and put my clothes on. Thankfully, my phone was in my pocket.

Avoiding looking at scorched body, I make my way out of the room before making the phone call.

After a few rings, Farah answers her phone.

"Hey, how's the search?" She greats.

"I need your help, your entire family actually" I then proceed to explain the entire situation and everything that's happened. In the middle of my story, she started crying and yelled for her parents to tell them.

They are in the car still and got their tires fixed around an hour ago so they aren't that far behind. They'll be here in around 15 minutes.

All of a sudden, the window shatters and someone jumps through. They are dressed in all black and there are about 3 more who follow.

They look around and spot me before running over to grab me. I scream, kick, shout and do whatever I can to get out of their grip. Who are these people?

"Ssssshhhh, calm down! We're here to help!" the one holding my feet tries to compel. I ain't that dumb.

"Get the fuck off of me you dookie!" I shout and kick one of them in the mouth. He curses before taking his mask off.