Song: Thunder by Imagine Dragons

The picture is Amore! Just imagine her with green eyes:)

Enjoy;p

***************************************************************************************

"Like Damon said, you and us all, are gods" my Dad chirps in. I just stand there stunned with Dylan. I don't even look at him to see his expression because I'm sure it's the same one I have.

"Looks like a good time to start the ceremony" Damon strolls in between me and Dylan.

"Is our entire family just a big cult?" I blurt. No regrets.

Everyone broke out into a laugh but I didn't think it was very funny. They're my family and all but I ain't into that cult life.

"No, we're gods" my mom suddenly jumps in. "Like Damon said earlier. I know it's a lot to take in and we understand that, but today you're going to fulfill your destiny and become who you're meant to be". What drugs are these people on because I want some.

"We aren't on drugs dear" I whip my head over to Uncle Damon. Did I say that out loud?

"No, you didn't" Ok now I'm really confused. Damon chuckles and gets up from the chair he was sitting on. "Awww guys she's confused" he mocks. Dick.

"What's going on?" Dylan is now agitated. "And stop being an ass to Amora" he adds. Thank you, brother!

"Stop reading her mind, Damon. It's rude". Aunt Kayla speaks up. WHAT DOES SHE MEAN READING MINDS?!?! I'm so confused. "Try growing up with that ass wipe".

"Ok settle down children and Kayla watch your mouth" Grandma scolded. "I think we should all take a seat in the dining room and tell Dylan and Amora what's going on". Thank you, Grandma. Someone is thinking of us.

We all migrate to the dining room and take a seat. Grandpa sits at the head of the table and Dad is at the other end. Grandma and mom sit both to their rights. I'm in between Dylan and Damon with Kayla across from me. The two other seats contain boxes and I'm very anxious to see what's in them. They look old and ancient. 

"As I'm sure you guys know by now, we are gods. We balance the world and our ancestors created it. Don't ask too many questions about that because I don't even know how. I'm the god of thunder, Kayla is the goddess of peace, ironic I know" Kayla glared at her father for the last comment. "Damon is the god of intelligence and your father is the god of the hunt". That makes sense because Dad always loved to hunt and fish. Wait what about Mom and Grandma?

"They're human" Damon answered. 

"Oh.... Thanks" I awkwardly said and then decided to add "can you please stop reading my mind?". He looked to contemplate it for a sec for nodding. Thank God. Or should I say, Gods?

"Wait, what about us?" Dylan asks.

"Good question. We don't know yet, hence the ceremony. The ceremony will reveal your powers and what your place in all this is" Dad answers. 

"What is the ceremony? Like, what do we do?" I ask.

"Instead of telling you, why don't I just show you?" Grandpa says with a smile. I'm honestly really scared of this. I'm still not sure this isn't a cult. I hear Damon chuckle. I glare at him and he gives me an innocent smile. Ass face is still in my head. When I get my powers I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine. 

They all get up and Dylan and I follow shortly. We walk into the backyard. I look at everyone and notice Dad and Kayla carrying the boxes.

"Sit" Grandpa says sternly, nodding his head towards the grass. Dylan and I glance at each other before following directions.

I watch as they all open the boxes and pull out a bunch of rocks. They start placing them in a circle around us. 

Definitely not a cult, cue eye roll.

"Ok so first things first, drink this" Grandpa hands me a tiny shot glass full of a mysterious liquid. This better be tequila.  I down it along with Dylan and wait for the next instruction. "Now lay down while I recite the ancient script" he then starts mumbling some mumbo jumbo. I wait patiently until he stops. 

Before I know what's happening, my Dad is standing over Dylan and my Mom is over me.

"I'm going to need you both to close your eyes". I'm scared. Why do I need to close my eyes? Before I close them, I glance over to Damon and he gives me a mischievous smile. I'm going to wipe that smile off your face soon, just wait for it.

I close my eyes and listen to my Grandpa mumble some more mumbo jumbo. He keeps going on for like 10 minutes until he suddenly stops. 

I was about to open my eyes up but they were instinctively opened when a sharp pain erupts in my abdomen. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I look down and see a giant sword in my abdomen. I tried to scream but I couldn't, it's like I lost my voice. No, it's more like I lost all my senses. I couldn't hear either. I look over and see Dylan in the same position.

I was right, this is a cult.

Suddenly, my Mom and Dad pull the swords out of us and all our senses come back. I screamed as loud as I could and sat up. Oddly enough, there was no more pain and when I look down there's no wound either. 

I look up in question but I see the swords and I'm even more confused. The sword my mom is holding is on fire and the one my Dad is holding is frozen. When did that happen?

I look at Dylan and he's sat up staring at me in astonishment. I don't know why he's looking at me because he's the one who's eyes are glowing blue and has snow all over him. What's his problem? He looks like he needs some hot cocoa. Mmmm, that sounds good right now.

"Take a picture it last longer. You look like you have frostbite. You should fix that" I say snarkily. I don't like it when people stare at me. It makes me feel weird.

"You're hot" is Dylan's response. 

"You're disgusting! I'm your sister creep!" I yell. What the hell has gotten into him -- besides that sword. yeah, what's up with that anyway?

"No, Amora I mean you're hot! Like you're on fire! MOOOOOOOOMMM" He panics. 

What is he talking about? I look down at my hands a see something very weird.

They are on fire. Oh shit... He wasn't kidding, I really am hot!

"MOOOOOMMM I'M ON FIRE" I scream in distress.

***************************************************************************************

Hoped you guys enjoyed! 

Vote, comment, and enjoy life!

Til' next time,  Stay cool my friends;)

"