Chapter 1- Awkward Greetings

Hoseok looked at himself in the mirror as he pushed his hair back and put the last few clothing items in his bag. He smiled at his reflection trying to be positive even though he wasn't very pleased with his appearance.

It was his first day at Big Hit Entertainment private school for the Musically gifted. He has spent every single summer since he was 15 at dance practice so he could get good and actually get an audition.

And here he was. At the age of 18. Standing outside the campus and had all of his bags including his schoolbag ready to start. He felt the chill in the air as he wrapped up more and dragged his bags to his assigned dorm.

When he was standing outside it he put his key in the door and walked in only to see something he definitely didn't want to see on his first day. "Shit!" He heard a voice curse and a crash on the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" He said and closed the door again. He closed his eyes trying to hide the flush about to appear on his face. The door opened and there was a guy wearing a white bath robe with dark brown hair that was messed up and Hoseok could clearly see hickeys on his neck.

"You must be Hoseok!" He said with a smile. Hoseok nodded. "Im Jungkook! Looks like we will be roommates. Come in!" He moved out of the way as the taller boy walked in hesitantly dragging his suitcase with him. He then saw another guy emerge from the bathroom but he was wearing normal clothes now but his hair was still messed up and Hoseok could see smaller but darker hickeys on his slightly tan skin. He also noticed that he had hair the color of candy floss.

"Hey, i'm Park Jimin! You must be Kookies new roommate. I'm sorry for the awkward greeting" He said blushing. Hoseok smiled politely and bowed before nodding.

"It's fine honestly I came a day earlier than I said I would to get settled in so its my fault really" Jimin nodded before grabbing his wallet and putting it in his back pocket.

"So this is your first year?" He asked and Hoseok nodded. "Well, if you ever need anything I am always here. Consider me a new friend!" He said excitedly and grabbed Hoseoks arm which made him giggle. "Are you my hyung?" He asked remembering honorifics.

"What year were you born?" He asked.

"95" He said simply making Hoseok smirk.

"I was born in 94 so yes, I am your hyung." Jimin giggled and nodded.

"Oh! There is this really great coffee shop, just outside campus and maybe all three of us could go and get coffee tomorrow before you officially start?" He looked over at Jungkook who gave a thumbs up which he returned with a wink making the younger blush and Hoseok nodded.

"That sounds fun! See you later Jimin." Jimin nodded and left but not before giving Jungkook a kiss on the cheek which made his cheeks go pink. "Hey can you show me to my room?" Hoseok asked. His arms getting weak from holding the bags and the suitcase. Jungkook nodded and walked him to the outside of his bedroom and smiled indicating they arrived.

When he walked in he was immediately impressed with the appearance of the room. There was already a duvet and pillows on the bed and there was a small sofa with a throw over and there was a desk that had a few empty photo frames placed neatly at the back and there was a comfy-looking desk chair tucked in as well. There was also a ceiling fan and a cork board with a few colorful thumb tacks stuck in but it was bare.

"I had a spare duvet and some pillows so I hope you didn't bring your own. Also don't worry I washed it so it is good as new." Jungkook said making Hoseok chuckle.

"You actually saved me a shopping trip. Thank you, I appreciate it." He made a small bow which made Jungkook laugh.

"It's fine hyung." Which made Hoseok raise his eyebrow slightly.